Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

It's going to be difficult to top this campaign "ad" of Jeff Wagner's for Mayor of Minneapolis. He's really on the ballot, by the way.

Oh and this is very much :nws: :nms: :stare: :catstare: No, really!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrXf9dBtZw

I would vote for this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The only thing you need to know about any Baptist church is that within a decade it will be two Baptist churches. Kind of like a certain political party, in that regard.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

That poll also shows Herring leading Obenshain by 3%. Republicans losing the AG seat in VA would be fairly amazing.

Whoa this is way more important. I guess that is still to close to call, but I'd love for this to pan out.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

bpower posted:

Well I don't want that, but objectively if he was in Europe he'd be on the liberal wing of a right wing party, eg half the LibDems, Ken Clarke type conservatives etc.

Any American that thinks the Dems are left wing are just loving wrong.

Who was the dude doing this earlier? Silentd? Are you his re-reg?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Voting day is here, time to go *sighs deeply* vote for McCauliffe. At least I get a cool sticker out of the deal.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
If cooch wins, I will do what I always to do to ease the pain of day-to-day life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Install Windows posted:

No, this is wrong. Private bank issue ended about 50 years before the Fed was created, due to taxes being imposed on "state bank" issued currency effective July 1, 1866, which made private banknotes effectively impossible to produce and use versus federal currency.

No, this is wrong. The United States Dollar is actually harvested from the leaves of a secret garden of "money trees" hidden in Central Park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SavageBastard posted:

I plead guilty to demanding a yard sign in 2012. I am old. I would happily have paid :10bux: for one however. You have to understand that growing up in New Hampshire yard signs were basically *the poo poo* as a jr high/high school student. They were everywhere. Holocaust levels of political graveyards around town. When I think "election season" I literally think yard signs.

No offense but your middle/high school sounds really lame.

• Locked thread