Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Crappy Jack posted:

Honestly, the violent deaths bother me, but ultimately more so because we've literally seen more footage of Lara getting beaten up and murdered than we have of any actual gameplay. I don't know what the systems handle like, I haven't seen a single tomb or new moves, I don't know who any of the characters are, but I sure as hell know that Lara can die violently. The marketing on this is so hosed.

People like to see pretty girls killed in unpleasant ways. It's the basis of a million horror movies and all those creepy-rear end videos on youtube of female characters getting killed in games like resident evil.

Lets not start that debate though, an argument on misogyny is a surefire way to get the thread locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Conan gets very distressed whenever Lara got her neck impaled by the wooden spikes in the river scene . "No no no no no no no!"

Is there just the one, pre-canned animation for those bits? That's a shame. It's cool the first time but if those bits are difficult it will lose its appear seeing it for the 32nd time.

• Locked thread