Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I just want to say it was really brave of you to adopt a cat that was not only missing one leg but who also apparently can never ever actually close its mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

benjai posted:

I love Refurb, and despite being a dog I actually enjoy looking at Tycho too :3 please keep posting!

You're a dog!? How do you type? Who bought you this account? I have so many questions right now.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Golden-i posted:

Oh, and as of just now we've raised more than $1000 for charities, shelters, and rescues around the world. Selling autographs. Of a cat.

The internet is a weird place, but I sure as hell won't question it.

"Truly we are living in the future," --Me, in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepHRiuw0SY

Refurb I'm so sorry my cat is ice cold.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

How exactly does one make cat postcards? Asking for a friend.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Golden-i posted:

I've gotten messages from the Imgur and Tumblr staff now, apparently Refurb is pretty popular around their offices.

If you were to give a class on monetizing your cat I would attend.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

touch the beans again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Parts Kit posted:

Yeah okay this is a Trophy gif but I'm posting it anyways since that thread is donezo.

thank you, i love you, bless

• Locked thread