Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
My former friend and I stopped talking years ago over a dispute I'm hoping some of the fans in this thread can resolve. I was under the impression that the K'zathoth-Da'Turag-Tar (Black Orogs) written up in the Dragynrealm Campaign Omnibus were playable as a PC race, but he was under the impression that the fact that 97.2% of them worshiping Sai-tan excluded them from the list of playable races as per the appendix in the Core Book which said only races which had at least 5% of their members with a Faith total of over 13 were acceptable for PC use, and that Sai-tan only accepts adherents with a Faith score of 10 or less, so this would be categorically impossible.

However, I argued that while only adherents with Faith of less than 10 would be granted powers by Sai-tan, worshipers with Faith of 13 or over could still worship him without being smited because, in his writeup in the Devil Document, he doesn't have the remote smiting ability of Yeshua Prime and Bilderberger. When I pointed this out, he threw his Mystery Manifest in my face and walked out. Who's right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when

Mikan posted:

He was a bit too powerful for Z5 since he had 6 improvements already and his armor was really good, but focusing on those things kinda messed with his spell progression and he only had 1st rank spells.

I can't tell if that last page says Makeovers or Male Lovers; Are you using the Advanced Cosmetology Subsystem from the Portfolio of Professions Personal, or did you opt for the Theban Sacred Band Party System out of the Ancient Greece-inspired Zeusrealm supplement?

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when
I think Skip Johnson intended it as a sort of mandated system mastery requirement, like how his Pistol Monk needs to take at least two tactics from a non-Asian class bracket in order to be able to afford the equipment to use any of his class features. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to make sure you hit all the other requirements for the "Self-Impaling Saint of Yeshua Prime" Signifier Class before you hit level 12. That way, when you do kill yourself, you retain all your combat tactics and spellcasting and gain a bunch of other bonuses as well so long as by killing yourself, you also killed a creature designated unholy by the Edict of James Pontifex. You would become one of the most powerful characters in that Player Rating bracket I know of.