Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Hey, are we using the full damage rules? Especially this section:

quote:

(H7.7) INJURY ALLOCATION RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS

Several conditions, restrictions, and special rules are involved in the Injury Allocation Procedure.

(H7.71) BOLD-FACE RESULTS: Note that some of the results on the INJURY ALLOCATION CHART are printed in BOLD type. These results are treated specially. A given BOLD result canonly be scored ONE time in each strike.

For example, if three injury points were scored, and the allocation die roll was a "12" in each case (unlikely, but possible),then these three injury points would be scored against: brain, brain stem, and eyes. If the three allocation die rolls had all been "9," then the damage points would have been scored against left leg, upper chest, and center chest. Note, however, that the prohibition against scoring a BOLD result twice is against the position of the chart, NOT against the given body part. If allocation die rolls of "10" and "4" were obtained, both would be scored against hands. (This example assumes that the person in question has the body parts in question.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Kai Tave posted:

THACOG = (Strength score + Lift subscore)x2 + (Constitution score + 1/2 Willpower score rounded up) + an additional value based on your current experience point total, plus any additional modifiers that may come into play such as with the Strong Back Improvement (which counter-intuitively does not actually modify your Lift subscore, though a lot of people houserule it so it works that way).

Is this Table 5.3D? Because I don't have that in my "printing."