Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
New Chapter!

There should be some daily releases according to the scanlator which is awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Well there was the part recently with Iremi's grandmother and the Elf lady about all the crazy stuff going on with her so hopefully that will come up soon.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Okasvi posted:

I just started re-reading this from the beginning again and wow the art has really changed. The earlier chapters had more vivid colors and textures and the characters seemed to have more natural and less angular facial features. Also everyone was making hilarious faces. The current art isn't bad but it seems more stylized and subdued and while the characters are still expressive, their expressions are not as exaggerated. It almost seems like a different comic.

I agree, but I think it has to do more with the time skip. Things were more comical because the characters were children and now they're more or less adults so naturally they're a lot more controlled or at least inward. But it definitely has to do with the artist's vast improvement since the beginning.

• Locked thread