Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
I haven't seen this posted yet in the thread, but some days this just works for me.
As a disclaimer I called this "recklessly poppy" the first time my roommate showed it to me. Eventually I found out that he's connected to OPN in some way, and that Lopatin could potentially have helped in the production of some of his tracks, which of course got me to take it seriously . :rolleyes:
I feel like the synthesized choir in this tracks is particularly oneohtrix-y. I wouldn't call it too experimental, it just feels like a pop song he might have touched in some way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCRIOxpHcg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

Apparently the new OPN leaked if ya'll are crime-inals

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYCkhYDjikU
This album's really neat. Try and find a high quality version if you feel up to it.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

Laurel Halo's playing in Philadelphia tomorrow if any of ya'll are in the area and wanted to check it out. I'm going!

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

skooma512 posted:

Thank you for telling me that Laurel Halo exists. I'm loving her stuff.

She's really great. She has a couple songs on a hyperdub compilation that may have been mentioned earlier in the thread I really like. I think hype williams(or at least Blunt) is on it too if I remember correctly.

• Locked thread