Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

A tiny Roomba that stays under the passenger seat in my car. It's sole purpose is to detect and push trash that I throw over there into a box that I can remove/dump/replace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Minarch posted:

A garbage can molded so that it perfectly fits the floor space of my car's passenger seat.

Baldbeard posted:

A tiny Roomba that stays under the passenger seat in my car. It's sole purpose is to detect and push trash that I throw over there into a box that I can remove/dump/replace.

I hope you're ready for high-tech competition. :colbert:

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Well first off, people who eat at Burger King.

Well, do you really want to have to stick your fingers between the door and the passenger seat so you can fish out that last piece of trash? Or comb through the floor mat to make sure all the dirt, crumbs, and hair clippings are removed? Do you really have time--after winding yourself with two pounds of burger meat--to clean up the Sbarro pizza box that has trapped itself under your seat? Probably not.

New invention: Disposable floor mats (with curved edges, to trap trash). "Trash mats".

EDIT: We could even expand into various trash mat themes: Tribal patterned trash mats. Tweetie Bird trash mats. Ed Hardy trash mats.

We could get fast-food companies in on it. Like a Bigmac trashmat that looks like those cardboard burger boxes, complete with printed pickle and tomato slice.

The McDonald's Bigmat.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

A container about the size of a breadbox that you can program to turn on at a specific time, like just before your work alarm goes off. The boxes function? Warms socks and underwear for you.

• Locked thread