Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Miniature hamburgers and buns, sometimes I want to eat a varied selection of burgers but regular sized ones limit this ability for the average person. If we can have mini pizzas and pies and cupcakes I see no reason why miniburgers should only exist in my dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

hyperhazard posted:

Have you never had sliders? :aaa:

:britain: No, now I feel a deep shame for my nation that we haven't adopted these. Well now I can check them off the list how about...

Awkward internet people strippers
So picture the scene, you're in a situation in which a stripper is traditional and as an rear end in a top hat you want to use this opportunity to stir up some trouble. What we'll do is recruit the worst denizens of this internet and hire them out to preform hideous embarrassing stripteases, for example fat buttertrolls in horrible cosplay who won't shut up about their favorite yaoi pairings or pasty meme spouting morons who'll take off the pony shirt and baggy jeans but not the fedora and socks.

The main drive behind the success of this business will be people wishing to go viral with videos of the targets (stripee?) reaction so it will be integral to the business that we thumbs up any youtube videos of this.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
A mattress with in-built alarm clock, it's pressure sensitive so it won't stop unless you get out of bed and if you return within 15 minutes it'll just go off again.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Enos Shenk posted:

Okay, why not. I thought this up a few years ago, but since I actually have negative experience with electronics (everything I make doesn't work) I just mentally filed it under "Would be cool". I'm no stereotypical Idea Guy, so I didn't go around begging someone else to make it for me.

So, I'm sure most goons are famalier with the modern laser tag place. You pay a ridiculous amount (Like $8 or something) to go into a cheesy blacklight arena and shoot at other people with the laser tag vest on. After the usually 15 minute game you get a scorecard listing the people you shot, your accuracy, and other useless stats.

Those of you around my age remember the huge fad of the mid-80s, laser tag. This was a toy system where you bought a laser tag gun, and a seperate little sensor gizmo you wore on your clothes. Then you met up with your friends, arranged some rules, and went out and tried to shoot each other.

Companies are always bringing old fads back, why not bring back the original laser tag? Except give it a modern twist. One of the players would have bought a "base" kit, which has a dongle you plug into the USB on your computer. Inside it has a modest radio transmitter/reciever to communicate with all the players laser guns and sensor widgets. You could use the software that comes with the base unit to set up the parameters of the game. Time, points from getting a hit, how many points to win etc.

Could you use it to grief individual players you don't like? Also what about a laser tag/paintball place recreating famous FPS maps, nerds would pay :20bux: to run around a real de_dust.

• Locked thread