Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Geokinesis posted:

Unfortunately as Detective Black is not a rollercoaster Miranda hasn't drawn any art of him, so have this as a consolation.

Spoilers dude, he's wearing the necklace when we clearly haven't gotten that far yet. :mad:

I figured out why I love this thread: it's basically MST3K in book format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

Iced Cocoa posted:

Edit: Clare's forearm is HOW long?!

It makes me think of this image:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

GrizzlyCow posted:

I'm telling you this place has a Jerk-Hierarchy. Rozrail was a bit of a jerk, but he was not a major rear end in a top hat, so everyone hated him. Just like Ironwheel. Ironwheel is kind of a nice guy in person, and he has everyone's best interest in heart. Thus, he is on the bottom of the Jerk-Hierarchy, so the rides resent his rule. You need to be a Grade A irredeemable piece of poo poo to have the respect and admiration of Amusement Park Between.

Also, JosephWongKS, Leek's use of the word situated is correct.

It's technically correct but it just comes across as clunky. "He then walked back to the tower and got situated" seems less of an issue because it reads less like "he walked to the tower and then he placed himself at the tower" and more like "he walked to the tower and settled in to watch the fight".

If I were to describe it from the first person, I would probably say I'm getting myself situated rather than situating myself. As a layman it flows better in my mind.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

That's about the appropriate reaction: confused terror bordering on physical illness. To quote Zack Parsons in his review of SWAP.AVI: "I check my revolver but I have fired off my last cartridge at an Indian I caught eating a discarded shoe from my trash. I place the pistol to my temple and pull the trigger anyway. One of them seems to be crying. Click. Click. Click." On the list of things I never thought I'd see, a rollercoaster with breasts and a vagina giving birth to another rollercoaster as a carousel horse watches in abject horror was pretty high on the list as impossible. What a quaint world my mind once occupied. :saddowns:

• Locked thread