Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love how our main character just looks like some dirty rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Iced Cocoa posted:

Yes. It was brought up in the "Strangest thing on DeviantArt" PYF thread. I read the preview and thought it was a great book for drinking games, then it proved too much for me once I got further into it. Twisted! is the only book I've actually deleted from my Kindle and the Amazon Kindle Library.

I'm pretty sure this is the most DeviantArt thing I've ever been exposed to.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JosephWongKS posted:

Bonus Content

I've always wanted to see a bumper car's serious face.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Iced Cocoa posted:

Railrunner drowning I wish. What the hell is this perspective anyway?

The center segments look like a big ol' row of balls. Just big old flappy sacks.

quote:

Apparently swamps in Amusement Park Between are filled with non-Newtonian fluids and nothing else! Poor Thunderbark forgot to keep running in order to stay afloat.
That's okay, his huge floppy bordello tits will keep his head above water.

Pick fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 20, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Angrymog posted:

For some reason I've just marathoned this thread.

Apart from the horrible characterisation, nonsensical plot and psychotic 'heroes', you know what really bugs me?

Those loving wheel-fingers.

They're useless as fingers.

They're useless as wheels - just look at those loving things, there's no way they could turn.

They're useless as weapons as they're described - claws out of the middle aren't going to work unless you're rolling forwards and scrapping against your opponent's side. Maybe if they had sharpened centres or something? Like those pizza slicing things maybe.

It's really loving weird because of how glaringly obvious it is that the wheels should be in the opposite orientation. Then he could roll around like they were roller skates or something instead of looking like a dumb loving frog.

Pick fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jul 22, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Voltin Bolt posted:

lmao that goofy motherfucker has a seat piercing, that's the dumbest detail ever.

I almost cried with laughter when I saw it. A loving seat piercing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
She dumped all her skill points into crosshatching.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Her art has countless weaknesses, but none more glaring than literally every single roller coaster looking identical.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact that I am not convinced she has ever actually seen a roller coaster.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
She USED to draw the fingerwheels in the orientation that makes sense!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I would put my life in the hands of Dr. Timberwolf.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SSNeoman posted:

I'd also like to point out that Leek has still not move on from her coaster obsession. It has been going strong for almost 5 years.

The saddest loyalty.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Recursively retarded.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I changed my mind; this must become a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What kind of non-child labels bottles of alcohol "XXX" and "Beer!"?

• Locked thread