Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

JosephWongKS posted:

Bonus Content

The typesetting on these is killing me. It's 2013! For god's sake, even Notepad automatically wraps lines of text.

All those hyphens :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

quote:

He said as he detached from the ceiling, twisting around so he landed on his wheels like a cat would land on its paws. I followed his action, astonishingly, my wheels made a quiet impact on the thick carpet.

Good thing the curators thought to cover the room with wall-to-wall high pile carpet!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

JosephWongKS posted:

List of Railrunner's powers
Chapter 16
26. Shrink at will to fit into confined spaces
27. Control gravity so that they can "descend up"
28. Breathe “icy mist” that reveals infra-red sensors
29. Walk on walls and ceilings
30. Fall and land quietly on their wheels

Don't forget "spontaneously grow claws even though he only has wheels for fingers."

quote:

I took one of my claws and drew a large circle on the glass case surrounding the Augu Ra just as a spy would. Thunderbark caught the glass as it fell to the floor. He sat it aside, and then grinned at the necklace and me.

“Go ahead, Railrunner, It’s yours.” He said looking at me with his blue eyes. I sighed and reached my wheels in. Their nylon tips touched the Firinium necklace.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

JosephWongKS posted:

This was already shown in Chapter Four. They can grow claws out of their wheels.

Miranda Leek has also drawn a picture of their wheel-claws:

Goddamnit. I must have repressed that. :(

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Kjoery posted:

2) It turns out the true villain isn't Ironwheel after all. The historians of the Carnival had always wondered: ages ago, their society lived without the technology they take for granted today. No anti-grav (drink) coasters. Then, one day, according to the texts, all the coasters just... Appeared. And no one questioned it; who would, they seemed harmless enough. Little did they know...

This would be the best, a kind of I Am Legend ending where Railrunner is the real villain. Hell, throw in a little Fight Club -- Rodney could be Ironwheel as well.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
Finally, a machine I can use to literally shoot myself in the foot!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
25. Railrunner sacrifices his life to save Clare (haha, no he won't, but I'm sure she'll be happy to die for him)
26. Railrunner becomes pregnant with his own spawn; a la Twilight, it's half human, so the other rides try to destroy it
27. Railrunner finds out that he can drink the blood of innocents in order to manipulate the iron in his body and gain the power of flight
28. Clare dumps him and moves on with her life

e: renumbered

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

JosephWongKS posted:

“Every so often, usually about three weeks after you gain control, a coaster will sometimes experience some sudden spells where they lose control again. This could go on for about one week.”

A red roller coaster that lets loose once every 3 weeks for about a week? You don't say.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Iced Cocoa posted:

And after this lesson in Miranda's inconsistency, have her idea of "perfect sex"
This was much more innocent than I was expecting, given the hundreds of drawings of sexualized roller coasters. It's like a 7-year-old's understanding of sex. There's "making out" and "touching" and sometimes people magically get pregnant.

Also, this means no coaster-on-coaster sex scenes. Thank god.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

I like how the roller coaster in the background looks like he's sneaking away. Nope, not part of this poo poo, see you later.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

quote:

The evil king stared at me bluntly. “Clare? Who is she? This human you speak of is your girlfriend? I will look for her after I’m done with you and am off to the world where humans walk.” Ironwheel laughed.

So her name's Clare and she lives in the real world? That should narrow down the search.

Notice he never says what he'll do when he finds her. Suggest some good therapists, maybe.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

quote:

"Do you think I’m fat? I feel like I've gained weight, a lot of weight."

"Hey, remember when I was kidnapped by a roller coaster, thrown 10 stories to my death, and died in terrible agony? Me neither."

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
Last night I dreamt that I was in a bookstore and found Twisted on the shelf. Next thing you know, I'll be climbing up my wall, Elm Street style, babbling about cake factories and roller coaster ultrasounds.

Hats off to JWKS and anyone who stuck this thread out.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Behold, our secret project come to life! (Part 1 of 3). The rest will be forthcoming before too long, but I figured ten minutes is more than enough for a single dose.

It's official -- if there's every a live action movie, Railrunner will be played by Gilbert Gottfried. I can't imagine it any other way now.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Tardigrade posted:

I'm more concerned about the skulls and bones on the floor. What did they come from? And why does the ribcage on the right seem to defy the laws of perspective?

Those skeletons are cracking me up. Apparently amusement park rides have Flintstones bones.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Iced Cocoa posted:

In current news, the City of Xzerma has been renamed to Xanadu, Merrylegs is not wearing "a cloak that looked like it was from India. It was red and yellow with patterns all over the fabric." And Miranda has drawn actual background this time. Is there any vanishing point there? And oh god there is so much more wrong with this picture.

I'm not an artist, but something about the background makes it look like it's been painted on a wall. Is it the lack of shadow? Shouldn't the stuff in the far back be darker than the stuff further forward?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Iced Cocoa posted:

Goddamn it Miranda.

Those wheels set my teeth on edge. How hard is it to trace a goddamn oval?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Iced Cocoa posted:

Railrunner is revealing to Thunderbark Moonblood's sword. What is Thunderbark feeling and thinking? My guess is that he's afraid, because now Railrunner is armed with magic sword.

I've been staring at this way too long. I give up. Someone help me figure out what's going on at the bottom of the drawing. Is Thunderbark reading a book, or are those Railrunner's treads? Are those Thunderbark's legs or Railrunner's knuckles? And I don't see a sword at all. :saddowns:

This is like the world's worst hidden pictures puzzle.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

A Pinball Wizard posted:

I have created this handy guide to lovely art!

Oh wow, I can see it now. I thought the sword was part of Thunderbark's chair.

Those wheel fingers will never stop being funny.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

crowfeathers posted:

If you had paid attention you'd know that their wheels magically shift to a new position when they stand on rails, and that's when those come into play for transport.

Right, but then you get drawing like this:

Which only reinforces the fact that Miranda has no idea why they have fingerwheels in the first place.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

quote:

Some anatomy practice with Shadowtrack. I haven't drawn her in a while. It looks like she's enjoying one of her favorite activities, a long hot shower.

lol, I didn't put breasts on my female coasters to arouse. When I first started drawing my coasters, they all looked the same and I was sick of others asking if the character was male or female. The most obvious way to feminize anything is give it a more organic form, as in busty and curvy.

This is such a load of bullshit, and Miranda knows it. "I'm not turned on by pregnant rollercoasters, it was all a joke about x-rays!" "I didn't add boobs to make her sexy, I did it because it's practical!" "I drew her in a shower because she likes them, not because I'm turned on by it!"

Goddammit, she's been showing her fetish to the entire world for years, but she still clings to the belief that it's all normal and really just a joke haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Iced Cocoa posted:

The only instance I saw of non-pregnant Angeltrack. And Thunderbark stretching like a cat. Goddamn stupid anatomy.

Who doesn't love a nice steaming mug of baby roller coaster in the morning?

• Locked thread