Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Oh hey, coaster-tails are now completely gone, not even added in the background at the last second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

hyperhazard posted:

I'm not an artist, but something about the background makes it look like it's been painted on a wall. Is it the lack of shadow? Shouldn't the stuff in the far back be darker than the stuff further forward?

I think it's the lack of shadow, especially compared to the foreground.

:negative: I am critiquing artwork of sentient amusement park attractions. What am I doing with my life.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

Waffleman_ posted:

I just binged through this entire thread over the course of a week. There's no pain, just numbness. And an odd sense of emptiness.

Lucky you. I read it in three days, then took a break from all things related to rollercoasters for a week. Hard to do when you're on vacation near Hershey, Pennsylvania where Hershey Park is.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

I didn't think it could get even better but it did :allears:

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

Waffleman_ posted:

It actually looks less smug :psyduck:

Seriously, what the gently caress? How does that even happen? He looks, at most, "self-assured and confident" compared to the other "normal" drawings.

edit: still looks pretty smug though compared to, y'know, everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

Boxturret posted:

Does FA account mean what I think it means?

Depends. I'm pretty sure it means "furaffinity.net account" though I don't know if dragon roller coaster abominations count enough to qualify that for Fur Affinity. Of course, FA's already a pretty hosed up site.

• Locked thread