Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Some days, you just get up on the wrong side of the bed...

JosephWongKS posted:

Bonus Content

Going on murderous rampages every night = Young, mischevious antics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

quote:

“I can’t. I forgot to tell you, a roller coaster can be harmed or killed by another coaster.”

quote:

Rodney walked through the doorway, shut the door, and stopped to take off his shoes. Suddenly Clare pulled out the knife and brought it down towards his chest. Rodney had no time to react, the knife went into him and Clare stumbled backward gasping in fear. Rodney sat on the floor breathing harshly. He tugged at the knife sticking out of his chest; he pulled it free and lay it aside. Blood seeped through his shirt; he unbuttoned it and reveled [sic] the nasty wound.

Chances that Clare turns out to be Shadowtrack, the strong independant roller-coaster woman who isn't anything without her man? :shepicide:

EDIT: People were spoiling mentions of Shadowtrack earlier, and I don't want to ruin anyone's enjoyment of Twisted.

Madoushi fucked around with this message at 08:05 on May 8, 2013

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Dreggon posted:

How am I doing?

6/10, you didn't spend enough time wrestling with a thesaurus. Also, Merrylegs seems to be criticising Railrunner's actions, she needs some death threats to remind her that she can't go around having opinions on things.

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

JosephWongKS posted:

“The Fallen are planning to attack Amusement Park Between’s biggest city, Alcator.”

“But isn’t it a Fallen city already?” Merrylegs interrupted.

“Yes, but the Fallen are going to raid it in three days, killing all who live there. Our plan is to first break in the prison and gather troops, then siege Alcator right as the Fallen move in.”

"We've discovered that the enemy has an incredibly stupid, pointless plan. Railrunner, we need your incompetence in order to gently caress up even harder than they are."

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

alcharagia posted:

What, but why

why did he have to kill them they

he looks exactly like the warden he couldn't have just... ordered whoever it was released? why did he

why did

rodney why

blood for the blood coaster
skulls for the skull throne (once he steals it from Ironwheel)

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

quote:

“The truth about how your mother died and not a lie. And - how I knew you so well.”

I was expecting the twist to be 'Railrunner, I am your father'. I guess my expectations are finally low enough that Miranda's writing can turn out better than not as terribly as I expected.

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Are car dealerships really okay with someone dumping a bag of cash in front of them and sighing "Give me something bulletproof"?

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

JosephWongKS posted:

The prospect of Clare turning into Shadowtrack understandably grabs everyone's attention, but I want to highlight the following :stare: remark by Railrunner: "A pure bred against a mixed breed. A classic case of good verses [sic] evil."

Don't you guys have a term for this in America politics? "Dog-whistling", right?

Dog-whistling is coded language, like when you say "We need to stop welfare queens stealing taxpayer money". It might sound reasonable to someone who doesn't know anything about the issue, but anyone who does will know that you're actually saying "I'll cut benefits for black people" without directly sounding racist.

Miranda isn't actually trying to disguise her racism or anything, she's just straight up saying that Freakshow is inferior/evil because she was created by the roller coaster equivalant of miscegenation. :stare:

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

quote:

“Well, first we sort of tossed out some remarks, and then I made him shake on a deal. I told him the legend of our world -.”

“You told him about Amusement Park Between!” Thunderbark said angrily.

“No! I didn’t tell him what our world was called! I just told him some facts but I left out the main details.”

“Okay then, sorry for interrupting.” Thunderbark said sitting back down.

"You told him about our world?"
"Yeah, but I didn't tell him what it's name was."
"Well that's okay then."

:psyduck:

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

How do reds get put in storage or destroyed? They aren't real-world coasters, they're born through magic poo poo in that temple place.

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

quote:

He looked at me and then bent down and sniffed her body. “She should be all right. It takes a minute or so for the curse to completely consume her.”

How the gently caress is it even a curse if everyone agrees that being a roller coaster is totally the best? Did Miranda almost achieve self-awareness for a second there?

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

My guess is that 'Shadow' is because she follows Railrunner around everywhere, and 'track' because she only exists so he has something to ride. :quagmire:

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

quote:

“You know, when I very first transformed into the creature that I am, I found out that I could smell fear. Ironwheel, you seem to have a great deal of it lingering from you.” I said calmly. “This is kind of like a student being punished by the principal. However it is not principal with the “pal” it should be the one spelled p-r-i-n-c-p-l-e. So, it is where the “student” is being punished by the principle of justice.”

In the middle of all the horror, this stands out to me as possibly the worst combination of words any human has ever put together. :psyboom:

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Send it to the Vatican, I hear they have people trained in the disposal of things like this.

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

My first thought was 'What the gently caress is that giant face in the sky?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

I'm torn between 'no way that's supposed to be a roller coaster vagina' and 'what the gently caress else could it possibly be'. :gonk:

• Locked thread