Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA
Jun 22, 2004
I had pictured Merrylegs' pole going all the way to the ground with the legs frozen mid-stride, just scooting around on the pole and carving up the earth. Also it appears she's a carousel unicorn, Miranda, sheesh. Oh, and I like this bit:

"Many years ago, Merrylegs was exiled or refused by the other carousel horse herds for her indifference."

And an unrelated note; isn't a loving bumper car kind of a poor choice for smashing up other cars??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA
Jun 22, 2004
I would like nothing more than to see Miranda find the thread, take all the notes to heart, and re-write Twisted as a Great American Novel for her generation.

Since that won't happen, lets pool some money and get EPG to do it.

PIZZA
Jun 22, 2004
I'm going to wager that the coaster loving will have to be done without waking someone in the next room, in keeping with the "stealthy 20 ton metal object" theme.

• Locked thread