Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Burkion posted:

You have, we've talked about it in this thread before.

It's that one they're...I THINK? filming in canada? Some woman is in charge of it, she was tied to Supernatural and stuff. It's basically going to be an original setting for a mini series and a movie to go to Netflix, I believe the plan was. Hasbro has talked about it off and on.

It's where those dumb rumors came from, that PR was abandoning Sentai. It's also more or less confirmed to be MMPR based, but we'll see how it goes. We'll probably hear something soon.

Ah yes, forgot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Reminder that rest of Dino Fury hits Netflix on the 29th. Also weíll apparently be getting some info on the next season the day afterwards:

https://twitter.com/Pookina1/status/1573456081669410818

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Twitter was making GBS threads their pants about cosmic fury for no good reason

red gets a white suit (with an admittedly ugly shoulder piece) in the finale ergo thatís what the cosmic fury suits will be

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Sockser posted:

Twitter was making GBS threads their pants about cosmic fury for no good reason

red gets a white suit (with an admittedly ugly shoulder piece) in the finale ergo thatís what the cosmic fury suits will be

Speaking of, I hear that Zedd acts more like Sledge wearing a costume in the second half of the series rather than the Ed we all know and love from MMPR-Zeo, is this true pretty much the whole way through the rest of Dino Fury (also does he wind up turning into the Ryusoulger final boss by the end like Iíve been theorizing)?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Larryb posted:

Reminder that rest of Dino Fury hits Netflix on the 29th. Also weíll apparently be getting some info on the next season the day afterwards:

https://twitter.com/Pookina1/status/1573456081669410818

Guess I know what I'm doing that whole day.