Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I have to admit, you guys seem to be having a lot of fun. Been reading this thread for awhile now, and I'm tempted to jump in.

I have a couple of ideas for a character, what do you think?

1. Bill Sr from the Dead Milkmen song Stuart: Every so often drop lines about Johnny Werzner, my dead son, and start slowly sliding in conspiracy theories about what the queers are doing to the soil.

2. The Call Out: whenever someone makes some sly comment about race, gays, or killing Obama I come right out and baldly say what they are trying to be so clever about:
:bahgawd:: "Whall they say the President is gonna pardon a turkey for Thanksgiving...if he came 'round here I'd show him what we do to the REAL TURKEYS with my AR-15!"
:what:: "OK, so just to clarify here, you're saying if the president came to your house you'd shoot him, right?"
:bahgawd:: "Haha, no boy, I was just talking about TURKEYS, he he."
:what:: "So what is a 'REAL TURKEY?' then? Can you explain that for me? If not I'll just have to assume you're advocating harm to a public official and report you."

:byodame:: "HAW HAW HERE IS A PICTURE OF MOOCHELLE OBAMA AND A PICTURE OF A MONKEY"
:what:: "So what you're saying is that black people are closely related to monkeys, correct?"

3. Literal Liberal: The one they most fear. I think that yes, Obama is a God. I think truly he should have dictatorial powers. No reading between the lines here. I am on EBT, unemployment, and I vote for Obama for the free things he gives me. And I don't see anything wrong with it. Yes Virginia, there really is a conspiracy. Not only do I know about the FEMA camps, I'll watch with glee when they take you so-called outmoded "patriots" away. I hate the US, deep down. It's not just hyperbole, we're taking your guns. It's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread