Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Hey bud, real nice piece of gear you got. Lemme decontaminate that for ya-

*sprays virucidal cleaner all over the front and walks away without wiping it off*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I'm not the kind of person that gets spooked by Ouija boards or tarot decks, but I feel like those dice would set off the same "CURSED ITEM! NO! DO NOT TOUCH!!!" reaction from people like that.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
You make a double fork tong and jury-rig it to a torque wrench so that you can tornado up all the pasta from the serving bowl at a big family meal.

Then you can resell portions of pasta to other combatants at the table who are not as smart and crafty as you. This quickly offsets the purchase price of Anytongs.

Anytongs is not responsible for distress, injury, libel, larceny, etc. caused by your masterful use of simple tools to become the free hand of the market.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

dovetaile posted:

Oh I have one of the Tidashi knives! It's pretty nice; I use it for cutting boxes at work.

How does it handle against lovely stuff like blister packs, that amazon tape with fibers in it, and boxes with way too much tape? The form factor is really nice, but in my experience the best/most important part of a box cutter is a a full sized grip. So you can exert force without worrying about your hand slipping. A thin metal tube with a blade at the end seems like a good way to cut yourself if it catches on something and your hand slips down towards the blade. It looks like it would be a nice treat for yourself if you use something like an xacto knife at work a lot. Is it sharp enough that you don't need to apply much force for anything?

I would not have wanted that when I worked in a warehouse and was slicing open shrinkwrapped pallets and poo poo baled with twine etc. Looks it would be nice to have for opening boxes that aren't taped up like a god drat mummy as if there is a bomb or drugs inside though. I might grab something like that as a pocket tool for my current job.