Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Knightmere posted:

Too lazy and forgetful to apply/reapply sunscreen?

Perhaps what you need is a pod-based wrist applicator

No idea if the tiny amount it dispenses in each image is considered one "dose" or not.

If you follow the American Academy of Dermatology recommended amount of sunscreen (1 oz) you would need like 10 pods every 2 hours, more if you sweat or get wet at all

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 05:53 on Jul 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

It could be like a hotel or an airBnB or something but that table has wheels on it:newlol:. I think the big issue is that the holes for the lock shackle are tiny and any thief with sense is just going to defeat your tiny lovely lock and the toughness of the fabric doesn't matter at that point.

Edit:Reading the comments it looks like the seams are accessible and the bag doesn't even protect against scissors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5eaz2oPvgM

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 23:34 on Oct 10, 2019

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Sleeveless posted:

I mean it would be cool if we didn't have to deal with hostile architecture actively preventing you from having a safe space beneath your seat to put things but I guess literally shackling your belongings to yourself because you live in such a perpetual state of fear is alright too.

Are your arms tired from this incredible reach?

Its clearly for travelers or people going into public spaces where its often not practical to have controlled locking storage to put your bag. Like if you go to a beach by yourself and you want to go swimming what do you do with your bag if there isn't a locker? Also I highly doubt homeless people are buying 100$ bag covers sold exclusively online.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 23:54 on Oct 10, 2019

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Here how about an artisanal digital grocery store revolutionizing the way you do grocery shopping?

"Everything you buy -- like you've never seen before.

We make elevated daily staples. And we cut out everything that doesn't matter- the competing brands, the price tiers and the niche, one-off products. The average supermarket sells 50,000 products. We cap ourselves at 500.

By focusing on fewer products, we're able to make them amazing and affordable. Imagine the best cheddar you'll ever have - not some obscure cheese from the corner of the supermarket. Think the best ribeye steak you'll ever taste - not some throwaway cut that you'd never try. "

Just going to get the Repo Man reference out of the way right here

I can't see how they are possibly doing 50 state 2 day shipping 30% cheaper on everything 100% self sourcing best quality products paying their producers double and 15$ an hour for their employees(which California where they are based is already moving to so not really that great buddy) and not collapsing under their own costs within months.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 00:35 on Oct 11, 2019

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

They are gonna get their lunch eaten by AmazonFresh and several other services which are doing same or next day delivery to the middle end matcha WholeFoods market they are targeting and Amazon already has their logistics sewn up.
Also Just In Time logistics for international perishable supply is hilarious.

poo poo can you imagine how funky precut stir fry vegetables are after 2 days in a fedex box?:zombie:

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Oct 11, 2019

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Its so clear they've never prepared food for like an entire family or shopped for more than a couple of days ahead of time.

Democratizing food for the people that can afford to pay 20$ a month for the privilege of buying and waiting 2 days for organic fair trade South African Beef Jerky.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 06:27 on Oct 11, 2019

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

This is like Super Dunning-Kruger level 2.
Didn't even have the sense to use a throwaway company name on the project, Nintendo will be doing him a favor when they take it down.

Edit: :lmao: They are planning to be in alpha by Christmas.

Pokemon World posted:

The in game currency will be primarily earnable through through the main quest line, side quests, and daily quests. However, as you play the game, more opprotunities to make pokegold will arise, as we have many options planned in this free to play game. Below is a list of features to be implemented by Christmas this year for our Alpha Launch. This list represents about 50% of what we have planned for the full version.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Mar 6, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Paladinus posted:

With projects like this, there are three options: a literal child, someone mentally ill, an incredibly brazen, yet stupid scammer. With this one, I feel it something between the first two options.

From reading the comments I'm pretty sure its a new variant combination of all 3: Idea Guy entrepreneur getting obviously scammed by some other person turns to Kickstarter to drum up his side of the "investment".

Kickstarter Comment posted:

Why would Chinese investors with 80 grand to blow have you, who is essentially a nobody with zero project management, business, software development game design experience, or a working prototype go to you to gauge interest in a project?

KS Creator posted:

I'm not sure Matt. Why do we add toxic chemicals to our food and water supply that are banned in most other countries? I hope since you're so passionate about being negative to someones first project that you're also super passionate about actual important things.
It's only a problem to you and a select few sad/angry individuals. Are you constantly flaming PokeOne and Pokemon Revolution as well? I'm super curious lol.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 23:07 on Mar 6, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Putting a knife clip on it so it looks just like a knife when its in your pocket seems unwise and it looks like its harder to open and close onehanded than he is suggesting. The price seems higher than I would think is viable but it doesn't really seem absolutely crazy to me:shrug:
And yeah having to rely on them or sharpie surgery for refills sounds dumb.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Apr 5, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Pen Guy posted:

Ultimately my goal is to buy the CNC equipment necessary to make these markers and future products at my shop in the USA since I already make a lot in house. At this time I don't have production CNC equipment, so the plan is to have the body made at a factory in China that specializes in Titanium, and then install the cartridges at my shop.
Oh huh :rip: maybe?

Anyway the price is because it isn't really for people that just want a durable marker it's for EDC dudes that buy all those dumb belt buckles and money clips etc, same reason its made of titanium for no practical reason when it likely could be made cheaper with a different but as durable(for this purpose) material.

Like here a dumb probably hard to use screwdriver that looks like a bullet!
MAWST is a multi-function everyday carry blade & bit driver that's uniquely designed and meticulously engineered for daily tasks. It is made of titanium, aerospace aluminum and brass which makes this nano blade extremely tough, and it will withstand years of use.

That made $31,272 from 585 backers.

:siren::krad::siren:
You have to carry two or the extra bits in your pocket if you think you might need a screwdriver and a knife.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 09:02 on Apr 5, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

:thunk:

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Okay come on how do you even do it this badly

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

CJacobs posted:

I will bite the bullet and be the one to ask, why would you need a tiny knife or screwdriver under water, and if you're in these situations so frequently why not just get a Swiss army knife instead

I'm not gonna get into the weeds calling these guys incels, it's basically dudes fetishizing masculinity. They are mostly tech nerds or aspiring tech nerds working in jobs that aren't "manly" that envision themselves as some sort of frontiersman ready for anything, that's why they almost exclusively focus on the aesthetics of a tool or gadget over practical concerns(like a bullet screwdriver that can't drive screws) since they don't actually consider using it outside of some day-dream fantasy. I always imagine them as a far less idealized Tim the Toolman from Home Improvement, somebody that thinks they are really handy but in reality there is little call for it in their day to day life.
There is also a second market of people buying gifts for dudes taking the place of things like sharper image etc.

Like here some dude reinventing the wheel on a expensive lipstick/lipbalm tube, with bonus explaining why you should use chapstick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxQu8ZqvBVI

What makes Chapstick an Everyday Carry Item?
The EDC Sleeve 2.0 is a decorative and protective sleeve made to fit over your Burt's bees Chapstick but that's not all! Did you know that Chapstick actually has over 29 uses that could helpful in an emergency situation!? That is right, something as simple as chapstick can be the difference if you thrive or not in an emergency situation! One of the most popular uses is fire! Yup! Small Tinder treated with chapstick actually burns a significant amount of time longer than tinder not treated. Sure thats Super cool but other uses include Bug bite relief, Patching holes in your tent, Reducing the glare of the sun, protecting your skin from sunburn or wind/snow chap, stopping small cuts from bleeding and even fishing bate! I wouldn't be caught without my EDC Sleeve 2.0!

The back story:
Just over one year ago I started this company to work to provide the best life that I can for my young son. To be the best provider and father I can be. I set out on a journey to develop affordable EDC products that were also made to last. Through trials tribulations and constant development, the EDC Sleeve 2.0 was born. The past year has been a good ride but this is where the fun begins!

By contributing to this campaign you can help me accomplish my goal of taking this product to production.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 20:42 on Apr 5, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

World Peace achieved by forcing everyone to carry around 150 keychains.

Bosun's Edge by Oceanus Brass:

Small blade, BIG functionality. The Oceanus Brass Bosun’s Edge is sharp, eye-catching and built to last. We set out to make a timeless utility tool that was both rich in history and classic in design. One that you would want to own and take with you on your day’s journey, either on the open ocean or the daily commute. The result is a solid brass knife that has achieved elegance through function.

Watch them almost cut themself in their Kickstarter gif and then try and imagine using it when it's wet:unsmigghh:
Congrats you reinvented a utility knife with a hobby knife blade and called it a sailing knife

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 05:43 on Apr 7, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Facebook Aunt posted:

That's a purse.

I'm sorry but I believe it is in fact a Tactical Man Pack™.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jayyoo/bolstr-the-ultimate-edc-bag-minimal-and-perfectly ( this campaign isn't really bad but the man branding is funny )

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

I'm the three flashlights

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Regenerative car: self powered car
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corkum/regenerative-car-self-powered-car/description

What would a permanent solution look like? ELECTRIC! I saw the electric vehicles plugged into the wall, and I thought that has to be a better way!
I was driving with my hand out of the window, when it hit me, why don't we use this free wind power! It is certainly strong enough to harness!
That is where I need your help! I have the Idea and a mechanical background, but I need assistance to get my Idea into reality! After we Design the Car of the Future, we are going to use these cars as mobile power plants, able to power someones home while in the garage.

Risks and challenges
So our most dangerous risk is strong competition, the current giants in the auto industry, and powerful gas companies. If we can not make an impact quickly, we could get muscled out, and the change we want to see may never come.

New Age Detector
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jsa97/new-age-detector
As the name describes, this device would be used to alert people (both in homes and public restroom facilities) whether it was just occupied and whether the odor remains. We can use two simple colors, such as green and red, to represent positive and negative: whenever green appears, the bathroom is safe to use / odorless, and if red appears, the bathroom / stall contains a stench that needs to be waited out. I believe this device has the potential to be successful because of how public facilities have a reputation for being unsanitary; at least using this odor detector, they can escape criticism and serve as a warning for others. We're also working on enacting a mechanism onto this invention that allows a dispenser of a positive fume to counteract the bad odor and speed up the waiting time.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 10:04 on Apr 14, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Kennel posted:

NASA material
The person that asked the question cancelled their pledge after this.

Bag People posted:

Hi Seadon. 👋 Great question! 👍AirBag is made from a high-tech material called polyethersulfone composite nanofibre with added Spandex. The fibre is used by NASA to produce cosmonaut gear. 🚀To be specific, they use it to design cosmonaut helmets. The material is notorious for its mechanical properties, like durability. 💪🏻

Bag People posted:

Hi Seadon, many thanks for following up. It isn't polyester, but it is a member of the same thermoplastic family but made with other constituent materials which changed properties of the composite. Although some of these changes were totally predicted and desired, there was one that was really non-obvious and really cool and which made us decide to file a patent application (and that's what we're actually doing these days). Once we get a 'patent pending' status, we will post an update so watch this space!
You can pretty much say anything is a NASA material if you're willing to drill down far enough.

Bag People posted:

Hi Jenny!

Many thanks for your question. We very much hope you won't ever need to recycle the bag because it is made to last a lifetime. But in case you need to dispose of AirBag™, it can go into plastic recyclables. We'd recommend checking with your local authority.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Apr 17, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

I know posting indiegogo is just cheating at the best of times but seriously. Also you have to pay 20$ a month or $192 a year for the app to have access to all the "signals"

Hapbee - Choose How You Feel

Hapbee ("Happy") is the world's first wearable that lets you feel calm, alert, focused, relaxed or sleepy on command - all with just a few taps on your smartphone.

This unique product allows you to experience the feelings and sensations you desire almost instantly, without ingesting any harmful substance or chemical, while having the ability to return to your normal baseline state within a matter of minutes.

Using patented technology and proprietary software, Hapbee sends predictable, low-wavelength electromagnetic signals throughout your body, emulating your favorite feelings and sensations, without the use of potentially harmful substances and chemicals.

You're in total control thanks to Hapbee's unique SignalMap functionality. Since Hapbee's different signals are mapped to specific feelings, you have complete control of which feeling or sensation you'd like to prompt with just a couple taps from your smartphone!

Most importantly, Hapbee does not require potent chemicals to evoke the feelings and emotions you desire. Hapbee puts you in complete control of the emotions or feelings you want – when you want them - giving you complete control of your state and empowering you to become more mindful of how you feel on a daily basis.

This kind of awareness in itself is a powerful movement toward living a better life.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 10:41 on Apr 17, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

So that thing totally blasts taint water all over whatever room it's in, right?

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Lots of pissed off backers on their first version

Edit:Why is there a base in some pics but only legs in the video, does it come with a base? Seems like the legs version would be prone to tipping when it's full of water and all the ones I'm seeing on Amazon are vertical like their first version

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Jun 11, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Unnecessary conspicuous consumption is the free space on the Awful Kickstarter bingo card

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

The PaperTrack Game Console
The PaperTrack is shaped like a regular handheld game console with a slick black design that makes you feel like you're holding a high tech game system. Get ready for countless hours of fun with just a pen and paper. The PaperTrack let's you play games like tic tac toe, hangman, battleship, connect four, and many more. You're limited only by your imagination!

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 08:25 on Jul 3, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Ok, Millennial
The family-friendly game of hilarious Boomer and Millennial stereotypes.

We’re excited to share Ok, Millennial with the world. Ok, Millennial is a hilarious new party game that is actually safe to play with your parents.
Our game pokes good-natured fun at Millennials and Boomers alike, touching on the best stereotypes and experiences of each generation. From an “emotional support peacock” to “still having a landline,” we leave no stone unturned.

The best part is that Ok, Millennial is easy to pick up and start playing right away! No wasted hours trying to teach drunk family members the rules.

What do I get?

Each game comes with 75 “question” cards along with 375 “answer” cards, each containing an LOL-worthy stereotype or cultural observation about a Boomer or Millennial. Every question card works with Boomer or Millennial - or make up your own group to tease! Coin not included. We recommend asking the nearest Boomer if you need one!

Analog: The simplest productivity system

Analog is a physical companion for your digital tools that helps you prioritize and focus on your most important tasks.
How many times have you taken out your phone to check your to-do list only to find yourself pulled into the black hole of digital distractions?
Digital apps are great for capturing things, but they’re not great at helping us put those things into action.

Each Analog Card Pack include 50 cards - enough cards to get you through an entire month (with a few extras in case you need to start over).
35 Today Cards
10 Next Cards
5 Someday Cards
The 3″x5″ cards are printed on 100# smooth uncoated paper that feels great to write on. The cards come neatly packed in a custom die cut box which comes in handy for storing extras or taking them on the go.

Edit:Hell even better actual card stock

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 08:35 on Jul 7, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Adding a plug and battery adds a bunch of cost and headaches especially for international sales. It's a sensible business decision but also Peak Gadget Kickstarter to sell a fancy box with some inserts any reasonably handy person could probably knock together an analog of in a afternoon and act like you're innovating

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Dec 16, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Here is just a great example of somebody knowing the Kickstarter market.

Japanese Samurai Letter Opener

The traditional letter opener has in recent times fallen by the wayside, with the vast majority of users being collectors. However with the world becoming more connected technologically, more and more people are looking to older forms of communication to give it the more personal touch. Here in Japan however, letter openers are still commonly used. Opening a letter by hand can rip the envelope and if its a letter from a loved one or something important, ripping the envelope can make keeping the letter or card in perfect condition harder.

Introducing the Oda Nobunaga Letter Opener, the ultimate letter opener created by amazingly skilled craftsmen one by one!

With one sweep of the letter opener you can safely open up your envelopes while keeping the integrity of the envelope intact, meaning you can keep your precious letters and cards for years to come!
And this seems like something that is useless for 99% of people but a great way to get arrested!

CIZOR, a tungsten carbide cutting tool for every day use.

Cizor knives are crafted from one of the hardest man made materials in existence, tungsten carbide. You may recognize the compact and time tested form factor of the popular Tidashi knife. Carry it with you anywhere, held securely in its silicone cap. The back of the Cizor is a functional safety tool, which can break a car window in case of an emergency. I am also introducing a much larger pen size version and anodized aluminum stands for both sizes.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 02:42 on Dec 16, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

It's probably fine for cutting packaging or paper but I feel like you should be getting more out of a 45$+shipping knife than I can get out of a 5-15$ utility knife I can buy at Home Depot and frankly I feel like it's probably not even reaching that level given the design.

But fair enough if you want a really nice Xacto knife, the creator didn't go full :jerkbag: over-promising a ridiculous array of everyday uses on this one so it probably doesn't merit mockery even if the puppy rescue bit is silly.

Anyway here is a mug that looks like a toilet with a reward tier of telling you how to business:confused::

Flush Cup

Pledge US$ 50 or more
2 cups and our execution plan!
Targeted toward budding entrepreneurs:
Get two Flush Cups and we share our how we took an idea from water the cooler to design, logo, prototyping, mass manufacturing and spend time with us during a 45 minute meeting with a max number of 10 people per meeting.

-During the meeting we will share vendor info for which companies we interviewed and why we selected them including fees and commissions rates.
-Our excel used for budgeting to make sure if we did make our goal, not to be at a financial loss like other projects.
-Answer any questions you may have to the best of our knowledge
-Meetings can start around December/January but mugs will ship around April

*Disclaimer: We understand that there are a tremendous amount of variables for each project and purchasing/attending this does warrant or make any guarantee of success or same % rates we obtained for this project.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 09:04 on Dec 16, 2020

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Who is that even for? It's so halfassed, if you're gonna grift go all the way.
Also :lol: at the idea they're gonna need a signed limited collectible edition.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

ponzicar posted:

I was about to say how adorable it is that a child wants to create their dream video game until I noticed that the creator's profile photo shows an adult, and his "design" includes a poo poo ton of predatory microtransactions.

Their profile pic is a model photo they probably stole from aliexpress.

People in the comments were contacting the studio that made the assets they were using and I guess they hit eject on their scam(?)

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

FYUTA

FYUTA is a solo (minus freelance) project to bring to market a brand new and novel take on the GTA-inspired open world style genre. There are many, what you could call 'clones', of this style of game - however it is not my intent to make a clone, but to strip down the entire style of game to it's core basics and completely re-imagine it from the ground up in how it should play.

Having done feasibility tests, everything stated above seems possible on some timeline, there do not seem to be technical limitations that cannot be over-come or simply maneuvered around. Optimization is a key component and running on older PCs is also a priority which naturally suits my indie nature.

Development takes part in stages called modules, such as a driving module, a third-person character module, and each module can be polished separately and combined at any point to make the game. If a module isn't good, we'll cut it and replace it with 2 more that are better.

Risks and challenges
Potential risks are some modules don't work or just plain suck, for example if driving sucks, that'd kind of ruin the game. This is easily overcome by having a 'modular' nature, where we can then remove the driving module and tweak it, or just build a completely new one, without losing the rest of the game because of some minor road bump. Wrenches can be thrown into any plan and a modular structure will help.

App Zero

Years ago I came up with the idea for App Zero and now is the time to build it. The number one challenge that I face is getting it to the market. The most difficult part about this is getting it across the finish line and hoping that no one will copy or steal the idea without the protections I need in place to protect myself. This is where my project asks for something that is very hard to come by in this world....Trust. I am asking you, the reader and potential backer, to put trust in me and my idea and know that it will be delivered in a matter of months..

Let me tell you a bit about App Zero in a peripheral manner. It will be available on both Android and Apple Stores. It is simplistic and will change a certain aspect of the way a smartphone is used. It will be used many many times a day by the user as it saves time and even relieves a certain amount of stress. This is also an app that everyone can and use in their daily lives. jAs you can tell from the rewards it does have a GUI (Graphical User Interface) and can be customized. The number one thing about the app is it's simplicity and once you use it you will never go back to the old ways. Also, in one of the first updates I will introduce an aspect to it that will potentially save lives. I know this all sounds incredibly strange and far-fetched but once you receive App Zero everything will click and you will have one of those moments where it all makes sense

Risks and challenges
The main risk that I have faced is trying to bring App Zero to the market without letting others copy my work.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Jul 20, 2021

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Isn't that just UberEats?

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Dog Turd Trading Cards: Taking A Deuce! (Goes without saying but maybe don't click if you don't wanna see dog turds)

My name is Doug and I am incredibly immature. Are you immature, too?
Remember the fun of looking for Garbage Pail Kids cards as a kid? Are you a kid and would like to experience that feeling? Are you someone who knows a kid who likes gross--you know what? They're trading cards with pictures of dog turds on them. They have funny names and funny turd facts on the back. If that doesn't get your attention, this isn't for you!

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Aug 3, 2021

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

I don't know, on its face it doesn't seem like an awful idea flex funding aside even if I personally probably wouldn't be interested.

I think there is enough of a history to make a decent doc about the Postal series even if this particular one seems overly fannish and If they have buy-in with the developers and already started filming it's probably better positioned than most crowdfunding campaigns if I'm being honest.

Spiritual Warfare and Discipleship - A Biblical Guide

I have recently wrote a book on Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance, I also travel and teach 3 day conferences on the subject. The book is being published by WestBow Press and is set to be released around mid August. The funds will be used to hire a literary publicist who will market not only the book but the conferences as well. As the Author and Founder of Ignite the Fire Ministries or ITF (Texas based non-profit) my goal is to advance the Kingdom of God by speaking into the lives of others. I am are set on building disciples of Jesus. Your help to get this done would be greatly appreciated!

The only reward is:
Pledge $1,000 or more
Signed Copy of the Book
I will be setting aside 26 hard back copies for the first 26 people who donate $1000, signed by me (the Author). The Book will be ready for release by mid August. Books will be sent out during the month of September.

Underwear for people who have never heard of a sewing tape measure:
Motiv8ed Apparel || Underwear Reimagined
Introducing Motiv8ed Apparel. The Future of Underwear. Our simple, yet innovative high-quality underwear includes a patent-pending waistband that tracks incremental changes to your body so that you can make lifestyle changes sooner rather than later.

We have reinvented underwear and designed it with the health-conscious individual in mind. Our underwear will use the latest in performance fabric technology, and a patent-pending design to provide our customers with the most functionable, yet affordable underwear on the market. The only problem? You may never want to wear regular underwear again.

Our goal in creating this product is to allow our customers to track incremental changes to their body. We do not plan to provide recommendations on a specific size to strive for. That will be up to you to decide. Our product will inform you of changes that occur in one direction or the other. The progress indicators that are displayed on the non-elastic material will contain markings that will make it easy for our customers to track changes. Our underwear is designed for individuals that would like to know when changes occur to their body.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Aug 18, 2021

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Yeah, it's a numerology thing the KS goal is also 26,000.
26 is the sum of the letters for God and also the sum for the letters of Yahweh if you use gematria. It gets exactly as weird and batshit as it sounds and probably not a rabbit hole you really need to go down lol.

The guy is a pretty stock faith healer evangelist.

EyeDear Eye Massager: Wearable. Smart. Eyecare

quote:

Too much screen time can result in digital eye strain, which can include burning, itchiness, headaches, fatigue, blurred or double vision, loss of focus, listlessness, and neck pain. Day after day, we keep adding to the burden on our eyes but never let our eyes fully rest.
EyeDear can relieve your eyes by eliminating fatigue and dark circles. The unique design won’t obscure your sight which allows you to work and rest simultaneously.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Aug 19, 2021

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

ErrEff posted:

Also the lady in the testimonials is a clinical homeopath. She totally looks like a doctor, though!

They're counting on people not being able to discern the difference between a Doctor of Optometry and an Ophthalmologist, and well they're probably right:eng99:

I didn't even think to check because it's not hard to find a willing MD to shill for your product tbh.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

FOLLOW ME/ I'LL SHOW YOU THE WORLD, USING YOUR OWN AVATAR

DOOR TO METAVERSE IS OPEN. DRIVE YOUR OWN AVATAR'S BROADCAST! FUN AND EARN WITH COMBINATION OF POSSIBILITIES AS IN UBER + INSTAGRAM.

... OUR THREADS IN METAVERSE ARE WOVEN TOGETHER ...
This is your avatar in real life!
Avatar Carries out your tasks anywhere in the world.
For instance...
Your teacher, he demonstrates all the principles of the subject in practice!
Your personal assistant, performs any of your tasks around the world!
Your personal guide anywhere in the world!

also imagine that we can place a camera on a pet, you can also see the world already through its eyes ...

Global system of communication, professional assistance. With the ability to earn and scale your talent!

Follow your dream, Follow me!

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Kolobog project: board game, book and platform

Imagine, every day somebody on the planet Earth wakes up in the morning with wonderful idea of how to improve whatever part of our life experience, although one can't do it alone and need collaborators with necessary skills and/or resources to get idea come into life, wether this idea is local community initiative or media project or something, that only particular creator can imagine.

Here is how "magic" part of the game works
Pursuing passion for project based cooperation facilitation, the idea and prototype for multi-stakeholder dealmaking has been manifested as Creators Negotiate game and club already, which, in its turn, came into life as a result of gamification of the same name book about negotiations of my authorship. Overall chamber-like concept, warmness and atmosphere of empathy in cooperation, normally accompanying game session experience, captured below. With help of you we will improve and adopt it for Kolobog project management methodology, which is, in essence, based on traditional media production process (pre-production, production and post-production).

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 22:09 on Dec 31, 2021

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Two great tastes that taste great together :confuoot:
HODLschoki Crypto-Chocolate

We want to create a high quality chocolate box set for HODLers and other crypto enthusiasts as a present for your crypto friends, business partners or just for yourself.

Each coin will be handmade in our small Viennese factory with the logo of different crypto currencies ON THE CHOCOLATE ITSELF. We only use the best organic chocolate (certified, of course). We want HODLschoki to be a tasty and fun product for crypto lovers!
I am HODLer myself and for a long time I've been disappointed that there is no really high value crypto product as a give-away for my crypto enthusiastic friends, business partners or even just for yourself - just bulk freight and mass products! We would like to change that!
HODLschoki is a handmade, high quality local product produced in our small family business factory. Each box will be produced separately by hand and we use only the finest raw ingredients!

Innocence or Money is my first project, the idea of the game is to add various layers of interactivity trying to make a very interactive Visual Novel.
Synopsis: This AVN has a female protagonist called Jennifer, she is the MC of the history. She is very innocent and comes from a little town called Greensdale, she has never been to the city and has no idea what will await her when she arrives and the situations she will face. But you will help her and decide what to do in most of those situations, will she be a hardworking and honest girl? or you will lead her to a dark path and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes... her future will be in your hands!

The decisions you make will not only affect Jennifer but her environment, will you corrupt all those close to her?

Risks and challenges
I have my day to day work from 9-5 as a programmer, I'm only 1 person developing the game so the only time I have to make it is on my free time after work or during weekends. But I'm doing my best to release updates every 2/3 months, I hope one day to make a living of making adult visual novels so I can use 100% of my time on them to develop amazing games that people hopefully love :)

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 12:52 on Jan 1, 2022

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Wojak Sim

Story
Have you ever wondered what life as a Wojak is like? How about that of one that is particularly underachieving and unimportant?

Wojak Sim aims to plant you in the shoes of Watson, a wojak who is shipped off to college at the behest of your father, who has given you three tasks under threat of disownment: get a lover, make honor roll, and survive the school year. Whatever that means.

However, Watson quickly realizes what is in store at Jowak University: A rambunctious cast of characters hellbent on destroying you, helping you, both, or something else entirely.

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 00:48 on Jan 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

:crossarms:

I guess they're trying to sell you on the liquid wood 3d printing? I don't know seems like a race to see whether it gets taken down by Microsoft, Lego, or Kickstarter first

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 07:03 on Jan 6, 2022