Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
...What's the difference between ignoring the seat and letting someone else have it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Report to boss for the completed task is such wonderful Engrish, it'd be a crime to not choose it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Talk about ourselves! There's no way this is gonna end badly.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Whisper softly. Let's go for that seductive sultry tone you know we totally have.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Yeah, there's no way talking about ourselves here will pan out well. Ask about her hobbies!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

tooooooo bad posted:

I'm not convinced that washing at home isn't some kind of euphemism. So definitely that.

I agree with this logic, but for group activities.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Anoia posted:

Eh, let's just say head.

Somehow I get the feeling this will result in, uh, less than the immediately obvious interpretation. Because Kanta.

But, just to be safe, it's somewhere else.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

We must tell her of our meticulous chicken checking.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Good with a smile; we really should be polite here, since it was our terrible idea in the first place. It's not her fault she did exactly what he asked for, after all.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Kanta has seen every movie ever made.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

If there's one thing I know for a fact, it's that you never, ever split the party. Thus, we should do exactly that.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Rawkking posted:

Do the Impossible

Buy the Unbuyable!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Personally, I love the idea that all of the scenarios are happening effectively simultaneously, just split up like this for player convenience, and the beach dates are all scheduled for the same day.

And the ending is just all the girls finding out and beating the crap out of Kanta.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

C'mon Kanta, you can do this. Be normal.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Momomo posted:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

I have no idea who this "Jack" fellow us, for we are Kanta and as such we are A big strong man who lifts things on our own initiative!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Thanks, but no thanks.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Put the "us" in "amusement" and have fun!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Take a picture since that won't cause a time paradox. The mascot hasn't appeared behind us and spooked Kanta.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Kanta will not be told where to stand, nor what to say. Because he will keep quiet.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Keep extending. We've spent too much to back out now. Kanta's definitely the kind of person to who the sunk cost fallacy applies wholesale.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Why on earth would she lie? I for one cannot see any possible reason for it. It's all true!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Oh geez, glad to see this back but drat did I miss a lot in just two days or so.

At least I caught up just in time to see how Kanta screws up the most important moment ever. By yelling really loudly in a taxi on the way to a love hotel. This game. :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Pretty sure it's asking how old the player is, not how old Kanta is here. So, going for 16'll have the game go "okay that makes sense," 40+'ll probably be it admitting that at that point you have nothing to lose or something but 18-40's gonna be the interesting one.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Dragongem posted:

http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=16093

The best scene

Edit: Thanks for doing all this Nyaa, this has been a blast to read.

That's close, but this is really the best scene. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Oh yeah? Well, my cosplay can beat up your cosplay!

• Locked thread