Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lavastine
Jul 16, 2007

winvirus posted:

I've never played a Disgaea game and people were saying D3Vita was going free is it still pretty good despite "plot sucks" or should I just pass

Like what is it like? If I enjoyed P4G would I enjoy it or what

P4G is really nothing like these games at all. If you've played a fire emblem or final fantasy tactics those are both much more similar. It's a really wacky and zany strategy game(think chess pieces as characters on weird boards for levels) that has lots of rpg mechanics. It's going to be free though, and the gameplay is extremely fun and addicting*. I'd seriously recommend giving it a chance.

*for people who like numbers alot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lavastine
Jul 16, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

ZHP is getting a sequel? Any news on whether it's less grindy bullshit than the original? I tried to get into the postgame for it, but it was just wayyyyy too much of a slog. Will this one be better? What's it like, anyway?

And god dammit now I want to play DD2. PS3 why :negative:

It's a NIS jam. Its gonna be super grindy in the end game -that's what they do.

• Locked thread