Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
DD2 is looking real good and the changes are more than welcome but on the other hand I'm pretty torn on the new ZHP. Visually it looks great and you can still equip random poo poo to look like a lunatic but the tone looks painfully generic. I hope I'm wrong though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
All I need is a ninja that can punch someone through the solar system.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

McGlu posted:

Holy crap. I feel like a total Disgaea noob. I've played through D1, D2, half of D3, and D4 and didn't even know that tower attack existed.

You should fix that right away.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Being able to steal without hands as a thief is a gamechanger for me.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I just hit triangle twice to sort the relevant skills. I just learned that apprentices can get special attacks that are way above their weapon rank :aaaaa: I had Laharl create a lady samurai and she was able to get musou slash immediately instead of grinding for it. Thank gently caress for that since D4 was an unholy slog trying to get specials on a specific character.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I know I should just finish the story and do the postgame but I can't stop making new guys and powerleveling them :negative:

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I finished the game and I haven't had a single freeze either. I do know that if it happens it's going to be in the item world to just gently caress with me.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I had to reload a few times until I lucked out on a special senator that wanted an orb. Now I have billions of HL and was finally able to outfit my whole team instead of stealing garbage from enemies. Having crap gear did lead to an interesting final boss fight though.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I barely got far thanks to that spontaneous shutdown bug. At least it was 20 bucks for me for some reason so no biggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
The best things about Makai Kingdom were the music and the demonic sentient corn men.

• Locked thread