Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

How the gently caress am I supposed to beat Mt. Ordeal 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Oh boy I can't wait until D2 is out in NA.

On another note, I discovered that you cannot use EU DLC with an US copy of Disgaea the hard way. Welp.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

Picked up Disgaea 4 so I can stop being so uneducated about the rest of the series. D4 certainly doesn't gently caress around at the beginning, does it? :stare: Maybe it's because I'm so used to D2 and how much of a powerhouse Adell was pretty much all game, but just getting to chapter 2 made me feel like everyone in my party was made out of tissue paper.

Makes me want to hurry up and beat the main game so the real fun can begin (and yeah, it's unpatched). :getin:

I found D4 way easier than D2 :v:

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Disgaea 2 is way more annoying than Disgaea 4 in general; especially geo puzzle wise.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Not as bad as going into the meeting mystery room, having no clue wtf is going on and getting devastated after being attacked.

After acquiring nearly every X-Dimension ticket.

I haven't seen the X-Dimension shop for a long time.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure 99 is a gag level considering the curve 1-98 is continuous, and 100+ pretty much linear.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

You should never put Statisticians into weapons if you plan to Magichange (mostly applies to Mt.Ordeal 4 farming in D4)

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Schubalts posted:

My tracking information has said my copy of the special edition has been at a sorting facility, ready to go out on delivery, for 3 days now. :geno:
Same here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

Wait, a combo attack like several attacks by different characters in one Execute cycle, or a team attack? I know it was team attacks in earlier games, but if they made it so that the combo attacks actually pay out to all participating characters, that'd certainly be a thing. :stare:

They always did.

E: oh. yeah. combo attacks are the single attack command -> multiple attacks attacks.

• Locked thread