Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~

TehGherkin posted:

I too have fond childhood memories of the shareware demon and not really knowing what I was actually doing :allears:

I think I'll buy the entire Avernum series. Is there anything I should know before going in? I really enjoyed Geneforge and Avadon though I've (sadly) not completed them yet.

Me too! I played the Exile III demo for like 30+ hours back in the day. All I can really remember is falling into a giant trash pit full of giants and worms or something. I'm excited for the remake of that one. Playing the new Avernum remake was pretty cool because I kind of remembered the basic plot, but not enough to be bored by it.

I'm glad Vogel is making his stuff more widely available for cheaper. I hope he's making good money.

Right now I'm playing through Geneforge 1 and finding it pretty hard but good. I remember reading that some of the Geneforge games aren't as good as the others and can be skipped, anybody know if that's true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU