Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

DrSunshine posted:

That was absolutely great. It's like the perfect sort of "serious" humor story that they talked about a lot in a part of Bakuman, where everything is totally taken seriously, but the situation is just hilariously absurd. This guy is a mad genius.

It reminded me of a Monty Python sketch, same sense of absurdity as some of them with one sensible character going "What the loving gently caress?!?" at the insanity around them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

toasterwarrior posted:

And boom, another chapter: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169163/hinamatsuri_v5_ch24v0_by_no-group

It's great how I was still cracking up at the whole thing despite the joke being revealed around halfway or so.

I also loved how in chapter 23, the two foster parents keep getting crippled with sadness whenever Anzu expresses wonder at stuff like affordable electricity or relays a fact from her former life as a homeless person. It manages to be both :unsmith: and funny as hell at the same time.

The "OHFUCK" panel is incredible. That expression. :allears:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Mary Annette posted:

Jesus Christ, Hitomi.

Emptyquotin' dis'.