Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

The Amazing Dreadheaded Chameleon Keeper
My avic versicolor is around a year old now! So she got a waxworm and a portrait taken. :3:

Such a pretty hairy little puppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

I wish I could help! If you ever have baby giant millipedes, I would love to buy them. You should definitely find some species of phasmids and mantids if you can! They are super interesting, especially for kids. A favorite is Aussie prickly stick insects.

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

Those moths are gorgeous! I just found a bunch of tansy worms that turn into Cinnabar moths. They are really pretty:

I also just got a dermestarium and have started cleaning bones. I will snap some pics once I get it set up...outside. They are cleaning a quail for me right now.

• Locked thread