Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
Almost a year ago I received a M/F pair of C. cyaneopubescens from someone on here, I think it was Unprofessional. When I received them they were smaller than an inch, now they are both ~4"! It's all very exciting, here is a picture of my female, she just molted two weeks ago.

Here is a not great shot of my M. cabocla eating.

And my gorgeous H. lividum (well the opening to her burrow at least.)

Edit: Found a picture I took shortly after getting her, look at those little black feets. :3:

Olive Bar fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Mar 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
Yeah G. rosea like it bone dry. Don't worry about humidity at all. Just a water dish will be fine.

Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
She may, she may not. Almost all of my tarantulas have a spot I call the graveyard. They don't want the remains in their hides, so they clean house, the others give no fucks and drop the remains wherever, even in their burrows.

Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
I am so incredibly jealous.

Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
I just traded my MM C. cyaneopubescens for an A. geniculata, very happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Bar
Mar 30, 2005

Take me to the moon
Pretty much they molt when they want to. There is no set time. I have a rosy that hasn't molted in two years, and I had one that went off food for 9 months. They're funny like that.

• Locked thread