Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

Tomkat posted:

I've read Breakfast of Champions and Slaughterhouse Five so far and I like his style.
I just re-bought this because I loaned my copy out and never got it back. You're gonna love it!

I just bought a forged bottle opener. It's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Life is good

(click for big)

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

neongrey posted:

A fine colour choice. If you've just ordered them, they look even better in person.
Yup, still waiting! Found the right Masterlocks locally, too (121Q).

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

SpartanIV posted:

I hope this isn't for the next goonshoot :ohdear:
Well one of the items in that post certainly is, and I ain't saying which one!

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Romanian hemp, 6mm! My first rope. It's super soft and also happens to smell amazing. From our initial playing around, it seems to leave lovely rope burns for a couple hours without bruising afterward! I already need some more - the longest length I got is 8m, which is still a haaaaair short for some of the ties I'd like to learn.

Also some cologne!

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Sorry, 'burn' probably isn't the right term. However you describe the texture/mark it leaves?

Also I really wasn't trying to bait anyone into asking about it more, should have been more clear I guess. Sorry, moving on.

loving delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Tomkat posted:

Glock 19. My first gun purchase. I've wanted a gun for a long time and I finally pulled the tr... it's too easy I'm not going to say it... :mmmhmm: Well I finally bought my first gun. I don't plan to mod it initially as I want to get a feel for what I want first, except I got Trijicon night sights to replace the stock ones. Hopefully I can find enough 9mm to get better at.
Night sights are all it needs. Any other money you're considering putting into upgrades, instead put toward practice ammo (or maybe a holster down the road). Nice gun, though I'm not sure I would have gone straight to centerfire for my very first!

• Locked thread