Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Ticket to this show, yay! There are so many good bands coming into town lately, I don't know how I'm going to afford it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

One present for my mom and two presents for me!

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

So I can carry poo poo more easily on the train to Tucson! Not picture: the Amtrak ticket to Tucson that I just bought, since I apparently don't get a real ticket, just an email link to print out the day of.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Ramadu posted:

I'm so sorry. It's goign to be 106 this weekend. Buy some sunblock!

I'm from Texas, so I'm used to 100+ temperatures! I'm tough, I can take it.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Pre-ordered, since they're currently sold out until the end of the month. $5 from every shirt goes to Wendy Davis!

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Where does it indicate that money is being given to Wendy Davis? I was going to buy one for that but it doesn't say anything on the product page.

Here on their tumblr!

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

The first volume of Pendulous Breasts Quarterly ("a non-profit literary magazine for the discerning breasts enthusiast. Contributors include, among others, writers for 'The Daily Show,' 'The Onion' newspaper, 'The Onion News Network' on IFC, '30 Rock,' 'Vanity Fair,' 'The Colbert Report,' and cartoonists whose work has appeared in 'The New Yorker'). I bought it entirely because someone linked me to the Very Tiny Coffin For My Newborn Son Kickstarter and it made me laugh.

Shoes which prompted my mother to ask "what are you, the wicked witch?" upon seeing them.

This pretty lady because it was the first time I'd actually seen her in a store, and also I am a grown-rear end woman who has a Monster High collection. (Also I collect copies of Alice in Wonderland, as you can see. Also I really need to dust that shelf.)

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Kindle deals of the day!

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Hawkeye Vol 2, because I had a Barnes & Noble giftcard and I like to read comix.

New makeup bag, since mine was getting kind of grungy. They also had a matching tote bag that I loved, but I am holding out for a more heavy-duty purse.

Because I am almost finished with reading Helter Skelter and I don't feel like moving on to another subject yet. Also, the price of the ebook dropped to $6.49!

15 year old Infiniti Q30, because I am a classy lady who deserves a classy ride.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Quad posted:

All I need is that Black Dads shirt, and 3 more jokes, and I can go a whole week of Black Flag-related outerwear.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

The lady certainly does. We go to Disneyworld every year and this year we're doing the half marathon there, so I'm going to pop the question under the Epcot ball and fireworks at the finish line. :frogc00l:

I just went "aww" really loudly.

I bought some less exciting things:

Work shoez, since my Nike ballet flats are falling apart.

Two dresses, because I am a shopping monster and can't be stopped. The first one is Betsey Johnson, and the second one is from Target.

Kitty cat ears, allegedly for my Halloween costume, but also just because sometimes I like to wear them around the house :shrug:

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Tulip Candy posted:

Fuuuuuck, I love this dress! How much did you get it for?

I found it for like $30 at Marshalls! I stole that picture from an ebay shop that had a bunch of them for sale and they were listing them for $90, so I feel pretty awesome.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Tulip Candy posted:

A spinner ring cuz I heard it might help distract my dermatillomania. I was veeeery close to getting one with cat faces on it, but this is probably more versatile.

Do you have a link to the cat face one? I have trichotillomania and I'm always in need of fiddly things and also things with cats on them.

I bought a totally awesome Halloween wreath for my door! There are some more cute decorations that are on clearance now that I may pick up for my mom tomorrow, since she teaches 7th grade and always wants stuff to decorate her classroom.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Early Christmas present, since my 09 macbook finally bit the dust this week.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

FredLordofCheese posted:

Good choice! I have had the K60 for almost 2 years and I love it. The only downsides are that the ink on the red cap keys has worn off and it made me hate my work keyboard.

I just got this today. My girlfriend doesn't like diamonds and her favorite color is blue. Hopefully she will say yes this weekend!

Bought from this wonderful lady who was very accommodating and responsive!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KristinCoffin

Because everyone else in this thread is too busy sperging out about keyboard to say it, congratulations and good luck! That is a really lovely ring.

Here is a really lovely picture of everything that I bought today! I didn't realize how lovely it was until now, but I am definitely not getting out of bed again to re-do it.

My plan was to get a really nice pair of wireless headphones for my dad, but then THIS MORNING, he moved his stereo system (that he got for christmas last year) into the garage, where he can listen to it loudly without needing headphones, so I got him a clock radio to put by his bed and a pair of not-fancy headphones to go with it. The shirts are also for him, everything else is stocking stuffers for my mom and brother.

Also, last week Threadless had all of their Simpsons t-shirts on sale for $10, and I happened to have a $10 coupon for them laying around, so this lovely thing should be making it's way to me soon:

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

squeee posted:

I bought this:

as a birthday present to myself! It should be here next week thanks to NYE.

This is so cute, I love that pattern!

My 2014 purchases thus far:

Neon orange sweatpants. Super tacky, but also comfortable enough that I don't care. Also I'm kind of tacky. Also they were on sale for $20.

A History of Illuminated Manuscripts, since it's a subject that I've been interested in recently, and this was recommended as a good starting place!

New Moleskine, since I hope to fill mine up soon! Starting a new notebook is always so intimidating.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Oh man, I bought a bunch of poo poo this week. Yay depression and finally having money after a month of being totally broke!

Backed the Period Panties Kickstarter. I'm definitely getting the Rainbo: First Blood ones, and maybe the Shark Week ones, I haven't decided yet.

Some Anthropologie stuff with a giftcard, including: fancy underpants, fancy candle, fancy perfume, fancy wallet, fancy clutch.

Some belated Christmas presents for a friend who's coming to visit me at the end of the month. The print is from here (I'm gonna frame it myself), and the pins are from here.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Unintentionally sexy themed Amazon order!

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Hella. I bought it in an AA tank top, though, not this weird muscle shirt thing.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Erudite Sybarite posted:

i like to sing-a about the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a

i like to sing-a

I LIKE-A TO, I LIKE-A TO SIIIIIIIIIIIING

Where are those oxfords from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

A sheet and pillow case in this pattern (50% off because they no longer make the fabric in this colour :()

Where did you get it? I like that pattern!

• Locked thread