Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

Reverse macro adapter, didn't intend to buy it but I was looking for something else and it was so cheap. Hopefully it will turn some of my old unused lenses into not completely terrible macro lenses.

What I was looking for was an adapter so I can use M mount lenses on my m4/3 camera. This one came in at a hefty 1/10th of the price of the almost identical Voigtlander version. Could have bought it cheaper but decided to buy it from a non-Hong Kong seller and get it this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I've been using the same Staedler Mars Micro 0.7 for about 20 years. I had 0.3 and 0.5 but both of those have been mislaid over the years. I have a Rotring Tikky II 0.35 I bought in university as well but I've never really got on with it, which is probably why I haven't had a chance to lose it yet.

Laser Cow has a new favorite as of 13:13 on Mar 14, 2013

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

1950s Palisander end table. Almost matches our 1950s coffee table (both from Norwegian factories with very similar styles). Wood is a little lighter in this one though. Wonderful grain, shame they can't make furniture in this anymore.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

woot fatigue posted:

They still make furniture like that - it's pricy, but available.

I wasn't aware of that, either way I'm pretty happy with it for 100 dollars.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

Geoj posted:

MY WIFE decided to go on a juice diet, and to keep her from quitting two days in like she usually does I splurged and bought her a $300 masticating juicer (Omega 8006.)

I have access to something similar at work. Two apples, 5 carrots and a couple of slices of ginger. Do it.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
A lid for my record player. Can't play anything out of fear a kitten will jump on it.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

To replace my 001/3R that has gone missing. Because I know they'll turn up again (in my attic probably) I got a different colour combination. Stupid house moving bullshit.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

A TV bench.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Second hand fake.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
10000Nok, it's 5 months old and barely used, a new one costs 15000Nok.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
US prices are probably a lot lower than Norwegian but the last time I checked a Vitra one was around 10K USD. Some day, maybe, but there are a lot of things I cold spend that amount of money on.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
I had an Aeron at my previous job and it was great. I really want to try Humanscale's Diffrient chair. But I have a good office chair, it just needs to be reupholstered.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

A holiday. Flying from Oslo to Trondheim, take a boat down to Bergen, take a another boat up to Flåm, take a train to Myrdal and then another train all the way back to Oslo.

Visit and see a bunch of stuff on the way. Will take about a week.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
New camera because cats broke old one

New lens to take travelling

Present for my wife

Laser Cow has a new favorite as of 07:42 on Jun 26, 2013

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

woot fatigue posted:

Where? I need one of these.

Here. I haven't convinced the wife that is awesome. I will.

Also, bought loads of stuff.

A pocket flask from Wentworth in Sheffield.

3 of those whisky glasses as seen in Blade Runner (Also DS9 In The Pale Moonlight). One as a present 2 for myself.

Fever Ray, Tame Impala and Daft Punks most recent efforts on vinyl.

Habibi by Craig Thompson.

Some Alden 405 boots.

I went a bit splurgtastic cause holiday pay and my birthday combined.

Laser Cow has a new favorite as of 00:04 on Jul 28, 2013

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

ekuNNN posted:

It is, so thanks for the warning! I'm planning on reading the entire series in the order they were written in :)

I wish I could rediscover the Culture series so I could do this. There are some a little disappointing but mostly they are great.

Laser Cow has a new favorite as of 08:12 on Sep 23, 2013

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

Some wine for the weekend.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
On the other hand I really miss my Aeron from my previous job. Your mileage may vary.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
A Roomba 780

to chase my cats.

A Picobrew Zymatic automatic beer brewing appliance

to chase my liver.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

Shrapnac posted:

Make a thread or something about this when you actually get it, it sounds too good to be true.

I'll do a write up in the home brewing thread once I've ran a few different batches through it. That said, I won't get it till May (or possibly later due to shipping). I agree that it sounds too good to be true, the only reason I went in on it was that the team behind it have actual product development experience. This is going to be a long wait.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

What's your problem? I already said I'm in the UK so posting the UK based site that I bought it from is not gonna be of any help to him.

Some people are willing to pay for shipping.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.

Guilty posted:

Some websites are not willing to ship.

Some services provide freight forwarding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
Salsa Mukluk 3

Correct number of bikes = n + 1 where n represents the number of bikes you already have.

• Locked thread