Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

It's Mythbusters, so there's a good chance that explosion is real. See they were re-creating a myth that if you hit water fast enough you explode, and the myth failed. They decided to see what it would take to actually explode if you hit water, and then coated the entire surface in nitro glycerin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W8EwuMOi8I
Post busted.

vv I just wanted to find the original gif, but couldn't, so I posted the source.

IUG has a new favorite as of 16:52 on Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Dad, no! That's not how you pole dance at all!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Lord Gaga posted:

EDIT: Did not mean for that to go to the next page...

This is a great gif for illustrating how cats right themselves by spinning, expanding their bodies then pulling back in when righted.

Then the plane landed, and there were no survivors. This footage is all that remains in the black box.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

You know, I suddenly wish you could have an animated lock screen image on the iPhone now. Maybe not even this specific picture, but still.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Holy crap, they even linked to a similar OS X app. I'm going to have to try that at home.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Just Offscreen posted:

Oh yes, this is so getting done

Is that the Redline movie that was hand animated for every frame? I keep meaning to check it out, but thought it was car racing rather than mechs.

Also, I don't think you're supposed to do animation/anime in this thread.

IUG has a new favorite as of 21:06 on May 2, 2013

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Kerrow posted:

Can anyone tell me what is this from?

I have seen it before, but I just can't get remember the song/artist.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it's A Perfect Circle's "Judith" music video.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Look! Look at me! I'm an olympian!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Wapole Languray posted:

Now someone print this out, make it into a flipbook, and record it with a lovely cellphone camera.

And then someone will ask for the avatar version.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Met posted:

Is a simulated shot of someone getting shot in the head work safe?

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/NrxElkj.gif

"Bam"

Yeah, especially when it's a lame photoshop of Harry Potter.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Man, the later seasons of that show just got weird.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Killer robot posted:

I've been cracking up at this:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

(Does this count as a meme?)

I've seen people probated for whatever that guy is, yeah.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Just The Facts posted:

Just saw this music video. Cant get the part when the music first starts to look good though.

Man I wish they kept making these music videos, they were so interesting to watch. But Albarn seems to be done with the project.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Thank you for quoting it then, so that it shows up on this new page.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Good luck with your search.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

This thread is about to take a few minutes to load every page.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

particle409 posted:

Traffic cop gets slammed.

Well I wasn't expecting that to be how it happened.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

paperfax posted:

Possibly :nws:? Linking to be safe.

Oh come on.

Also this show got cut down too soon.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a good thing you took a picture of that thing only a few pixels above it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

rodbeard posted:

Family Guy responded to this gag by having Quagmire rape Marge then murder the entire Simpson family.

I don't watch either show anymore, but I'm pretty sure that Family Guy thing was years after the Simpsons thing. I never saw that Family Guy episode to figure out the times though (gave up on both shows a while ago).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

If this guy's reflexes were any slower, I'd be posting this in the schadenfreude thread...

If they were faster, he would have noticed the brake lights.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I've been to Hawaii and saw some lava in person. All we wanted to do was poke it with a stick too.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Bad Munki posted:

They are your lungs, actually your lungs, brought back from the not-too-distant future. In said future, they have found a way to remove lungs without otherwise damaging the victim. Sleep well!

Fins come next week, we take lungs now.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

You should hear the noise that puppet made every time it talked. SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I had to quote this post just to see if the file name was "teamwork.gif".

(Thanks a lot imgur. :mad:)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Robert Denby posted:

That's the goal of posting almost all of the gifs I've posted is to get people to see films they otherwise wouldn't have seen.

Too bad they're not on streaming sites...

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Only one of those links works. (Stylo was good, but that album had a lot of fluff otherwise.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is it just me that sees those gifs as extremely choppy? The western movie gifs.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know why this is so hypnotizing. I like to also think this isn't sped up at all.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

What happens when it hits the smart car that got buried under that pile last week?

The stream gets a bit chunkier.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Tune in next week for...

(My previous avatar was Ren And Stimpy themed.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

BgRdMchne posted:

I kept watching this gif and waiting for the horse to break its leg under its own weight. The build up was nice, but there was no punchline.

Trust me, for some people, they reached the climax anyways.

Pre-emptive edit: Not it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I just had to check RedLetterMedia's site to see if they reviewed that film or not. I couldn't find it, so I think I've seen this movie. I really can't remember anything about it though.

Although a recent old hidden-Stalone movie I saw was Death Race 3000. Everyone owes it to themselves to watch that movie. It's on Netflix, and it's very gifable.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I was expecting the Monty Python foot to stomp down in the end of that gif.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Stop being a prick, that guy with the green skateboard is waiting for his turn! :mad:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Jamesman posted:

I haven't seen this movie in a long time so it probably doesn't hold up, but whenever I think about anything from it, I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Just fastforward through the Cow fight and grin and bear through the aliens and you'll do fine. Honestly, it's amazing on a technical side of how he did that movie too, on his nothing budget.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I mean, crap man. Look at that! That's like his stomach plug on the ground. You don't see that every day. I mean, that doesn't even seem possible, if you think about it. With body organs, and cartilage and bones. I mean, I'm no doctor, but it was like one clean chunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It looks like they want more than just friendship from the snake... :stare:

• Locked thread