Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Whelp... time to blow my arm of so I can become a rad cyborg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

People posted:

Move_Your_Feet.gif

Here's some avatar-sized if anyone wants 'em.

(Taken)                                          (Taken)

*May the mods have mercy on my soul for more than 5 (I hope since they are small-sized it's okay :ohdear:)*
Not worth the risk - linked anyway.

Champagne_Moneyshot.gif (Taken)
Banjo.gif
Banjo2.gif
Earth.gif (Taken)
Duk.gif

MeccaPrime has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Mar 21, 2013

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

NEW and IMPROVED!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

CAT GIFS!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

DOG GIFS!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

VoidBurger posted:

Dang, what's that from? I like it.

Ballface; enjoy!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

:siren:SLOTH GIFS:siren:

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

:siren: MOTHERFUCKING SLOTHS IN PAJAMAS! :siren:

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Walter_Sobchak posted:

This makes me laugh every single time. I don't suppose anyone could modify it to have it loop with just the :haw: expression and sausage-shaking?

Yep!

Also,

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Mr Executive posted:

You mind if I take this? Been meaning to get my first av for the past 7 years or so.

Go for it, that's why I made it!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Robot_Z posted:

Sure, I wasn't aware. Where is a proper place to host these images?

http://imgur.com (up to 2MB)
http://minus.com (no limit)

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

:siren: T.GIF, Everybody!! :siren:

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Lotish posted:

Can anyone tell me what this is from? The imgur comments are mostly just people crying "SPOILERS" and "greatest show ever."

That's from the new season of House of Cards and yes it is a pretty big spoiler. It does happen pretty early in the series though so it isn't world-ending or whatever..

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

HOW DARE YOU EVEN MENTION THAT DEN OF SPOILERS WITHOUT EVEN A COURTESY TRIGGER WARNING!?!

Seriously, though, It was probably silly of me to do that, but it's done. Here's another spoiler for the show, Kevin Spacey is in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

He tips his fedora in her direction, palms sweaty with nervousness over the inevitability of what he knows has to be done.

"I'm sorry, m'lady, but you've put me in the friend zone for the LAST TIME!"

"No!" she pleads, "you don't understand! We're not even friends."

He draws a long and satisfying puff of his albuterol inhaler, grabs her by the shoulders, turns her around, and pushes her in front of the train.

"There," he smiles to himself, "in my last act of chivalry, I have saved you from all the future jerks you might have dated. When I join you in the afterlife, you will understand and we'll finally be together."

He tips his fedora one last time before pulling out some stale Doritos from his pocket, crunching on them as he casually leaves the platform.

Sorry for spoiling that..

• Locked thread