Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Lone Badger posted:

And his car was apparently made out of bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Monkeys are basically people in that they are terrible and will gently caress your poo poo up.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
This is actually pretty scary. Baboons may be small, but they're crazy strong murder beasts that give zero fucks that you're bigger than them. Being swarmed like that, I would say gently caress it and start driving, monkey casualties be damned. But then a couple minutes later I would recall that there were some clinging to the top.

Steve Harvey has a stand up bit about his trip to Africa and the terror-shits the baboons ended up giving him.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

□ REAL
□ FAKE

Hmm, hmmm.

They look real to me.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

So like us :3:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

□ REAL
□ FAKE

Obviously fake. I have looked at many Photoshops before, and I can see the pixels.

holttho
May 21, 2007

Nah, they're better

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

holttho posted:

Nah, they're better

Gorilla baby could gently caress that kid up something fierce.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

that doesn't say oval office your Blessings

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

TampaTango
Apr 12, 2007

COMICS CRIMINAL

Chard posted:

I usually ignore every stupid internet ad but this one caught my eye because of how incredibly fugly the whole thing is. Look at this sketchy dude:

Colored pencil and clip-art

The "parasite" is yeast.

Its for a probiotic that is way overpriced.

If he would cut down on meth and raw donuts and ate some yogurt, he would be fine.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Shuffle posted:

that doesn't say oval office your Blessings

It really does. Someone's just realised their mistake, and stuck that 'o' on as an afterthought.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/cWV69Hs.png
:nws: because you can see a man's buttock.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've had dreams about houses like this, usually after taking too much nyquil.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

Say Nothing posted:

grover's dreamhouse

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shuffle posted:

grover's dreamhouse
I think grover has gone beyond that now.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Say Nothing posted:

I think grover has gone beyond that now.

Holy poo poo, he makes those by piecing together unrelated photographs. That is amazing, and some of the final products are stunning.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Say Nothing posted:

When I dream about being back in high school, it's always in some kind of unreal building like that, usually with a big House of Leaves style staircase.

I don't really like stairs all that much.

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

When I dream about being back in high school, it's always in some kind of unreal building like that, usually with a big House of Leaves style staircase.

I don't really like stairs all that much.

Holy poo poo, me too. Except that I actually went to school in a building that was about as close to that sort of thing as you get outside the Winchester Mansion. Literally doors to nowhere, a floor halfway between two normal floors, all sorts of weird closets and passages and suchlike, an elevator about as old as elevators get that didn't need an operator (but it still had the accordion grating door) and to boot it was actually partly a huge mansion from the 19th century with an addition built in 1912. So half of it was Gothic and the other half strictly functional. 9 years in the place and I never learned about all the places inside. So you can imagine how all of this weirdness was twisted by the subconscious. The dream-school was as weird as you please.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

For all you couchfuckers out there...

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Goober Peas posted:

Even if we ignore the freaky vaginas, that is still one of the ugliest sofas I have ever seen.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Red_October_7000 posted:

Holy poo poo, me too. Except that I actually went to school in a building that was about as close to that sort of thing as you get outside the Winchester Mansion. Literally doors to nowhere, a floor halfway between two normal floors, all sorts of weird closets and passages and suchlike, an elevator about as old as elevators get that didn't need an operator (but it still had the accordion grating door) and to boot it was actually partly a huge mansion from the 19th century with an addition built in 1912. So half of it was Gothic and the other half strictly functional. 9 years in the place and I never learned about all the places inside. So you can imagine how all of this weirdness was twisted by the subconscious. The dream-school was as weird as you please.

My workplace in Germany is like that too. It's a huge building that was expanded and renovated several times in more than 100 years of history. During WW1 it actually served as a temporary headquarters for military, and everything got renovated twice over when the Nazis apprehended everything (company dealt with ships). And after a couple of bombs dropped, the building was restored, and then expanded again.

As a result, we have a TON of doors that end in walls, a couple of crooked corridors that feel like those crazy gravity-shifting walkways in Zelda, doors that reveal rooms much smaller than the door itself, elevators that can reach any floor except for the first one, huge-rear end vaults nobody uses next to normal office space, pillars that don't support anything, and a sprawling network of underground corridors that smelled like rotten egg and seemed to produce cardboard out of thin air. Our facility management only seems to function because it's comprised of magical crawlspace gnomes.

I fully expect to find corpses in decades-old uniforms sitting somewhere, perhaps staring at an unfinished game of chess. Presumably some treasure too.

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable

Goober Peas posted:

....It's afraid.
\

Holistic Detective has a new favorite as of 16:40 on May 3, 2014

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Hummingbirds posted:

This picture looks loving horrible but it doesn't actually seem like the ladder could fall, since it's braced against the railing. I guess it would be pretty easy to fall while getting on and off the ladder, though.

grover alt account spotted

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Hand over the nip, and no one gets hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

This thread is kind of old and huge, feel free to start a new one.

• Locked thread