Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
colas
Feb 14, 2007

twoday posted:

Don't forget, "Santa" is "Satan" spelled backwards!

I skated on a Natas deck when I was a kid and my mom never noticed (she's keen on Jesus).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I hate to be that guy but I'd like to see things on here that I didn't see on reddit five minutes ago.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

There's a real SMUG magazine apparently (popped up on tumblr)

Here's an oldie but a goodie -

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Chard posted:

This is a funny picture, but my brain won't let me look at it without imagining all the horrible life choices that led up to that moment. Depressed now :sigh:

The moment that guy decided to put that christmas sweater on?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I certainly hope so.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

This is the funniest thing that's ever popped up on my fb feed. Just look how small!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

colas
Feb 14, 2007

lol - umad?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I really enjoyed playing Legend of Zelda a Elf Warrior to the past.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Oh and kneepads and elbow pads because safety first.

Just added another awesome item to my Amazon wishlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Scarf posted:

So Kanye West is really mad at Jimmy Kimmel about something and it's pretty funny...

That's not fair comparing him to Sarah.

• Locked thread