Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
I don't think this thread was closed long enough.

Or...or...I just don't.

I don't think anything at all anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

Terminal Entropy posted:

Could it also be deadly as well?

Only to lovers of good fashion.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

Looks like Kansas alright.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

beato posted:

A similar thing happened to a friend of a friend in Prague. The rest of the stag party went to a bar and left him outside, chained up naked to a lamp post, he was then raped by a hobo... the wedding was cancelled.

I'm really hoping that this is more joke than anything else. Leaving somebody chained up outside is pretty hosed up, especially for his god damned stag party.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
The lack of a Trader Joe's in Wichita is yet another reason why the Midwestern United States is a cesspit. Have you ever had Charles Shaw? It's amazing wine for, like, $2. Two-buck Chuck, they call it. It's the greatest thing.

But no. Here we have Foxhorn and it's 8 dollars for a giant bottle of semi-bitter red acid that evacuates your bowels into a abattoir of shame that is the metaphor of your life.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
Really, it'd have been better if he'd been eaten by beavers.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
Well, every animal is beautiful in its own special way.

Except mosquitos 'cause gently caress those guys.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

Sagebrush posted:

(He snaps a lot of necks and breaks a lot of bones in his movies for a Buddhist, too)

The Middle Way often goes right through the sternum and most of the limbs.

Alternatively: he's teaching them to clap with one hand (by breaking the other).

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

Ariza posted:

What a refreshing intelligent view point! Do you maybe have a blog or tumblr I could read?

I would reccomend "Early American History", followed by "The rest of American History" followed by "all of history."

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

There is a video for that but it's honestly quite disappointing so you might not want to click it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glFaOTfkbKA

That first seagull is way too smart for this poo poo. He even looks at the camera and just seems to know this ain't right. That's why he enlists his dumb friend to do it instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho

Soulex posted:

Why did you open it if you weren't going to use it?

Maybe they weren't human after all.

• Locked thread