Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

E: this is awkward, my phone suddenly turned this pic 90 degrees to the left. I can't tell if its viewed in the right angle for anyone else.

Not a viking has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Dec 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

Excellent!
You both receive your giraffe-spotting badge!

Now, you have 30 seconds to find the hidden animal in this one before it kills you.

Spot the genestealer

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Jan 13, 2014

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

I've never understood how you're supposed to use them to be honest.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

SLOSifl posted:

When I was a kid, one of my friends had a bidet that shot water directly upward. That one made sense, it basically blasted your rear end with water. That loving thing could hit the ceiling too.

I've seen those as well, I just can't figure out why you would want to squirt cold water up you butt.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

When I was in the us I bought some crisp bread and accidentily told my british room mate that they were called "cracker bread". My manager said it looked like soylent green.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Same thing can be said about the US to be honest.

I'm requesting a picture of a guy that took a picture of himself and people wondered how he did it, so he took another one. Cue more questions and more pictures ad nauseum.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Thanks a ton! Goons never fail to deliver when it comes to funny pictures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

snortpocket posted:

Does anyone have a picture of that body builder with long bleach blonde hair and a thick black beard? I need new jerk materi... It's for a friend

Check out the "Your photos look like poo poo!" thread in YLLS forum.

• Locked thread