Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Every school boys dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

I miss the good old days.

"Druggists".

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Oh please, call that medicine?

This is what the big boys take:

Sounds like a party.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

Eh, the last time this guy showed up, someone mentioned that he intentionally does not work out the other arm, so he stays in a lower bracket. So, he is kind of a douche, if so.
"Why bother training, and working out to be competitive with the real guys when I can just game the system and stay where I have a huge advantage."

That is loving crazy I thought it was just a photoshop or some thing.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

I have to tell myself that this guy lost a bet because thinking that he might have assumed that everyone wore that hat over there just saddens me too much.

Have you seen that video of the guy going round a japanese high school bowing and stuff. That's a bad description but I'm sure others have seen it.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Bad situation for an ironing board.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Figure skating or what ever it's called looks loving dangerous. Do people get their noses sliced off and stuff?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Plinkey posted:

Basically they are/were a huge bandwagon team in the 90s/now. People buy cowboys poo poo and are 'fans' even though they live nowhere near Texas or have ever been there.

Also everyone should hate Tony Romo.

Ha ha that's definitely seth from UYD. I did think it was odd he was such a big fan. It's no real different over here though. The running jokes about all man utd fans travelling up from london etc. The distances are pretty different though.

Seth supporting the cowboys is like me supporting a russian team or some thing.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm dumb please explain that image?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
90's football. Dicks, Seaman and Cuntz.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

:cool:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

beato posted:

Good job this doesn't come in Giant sizes

I actually found out the other day that snake oil has lots of genuine benefits. Maybe they should change the expression too "genuine water salesman".

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
If that was in england I would have assumed bob evans was selling the human flesh of his children.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

Is this real or from tv/film?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Shopping.jpg

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I love the guy near the bottom right being used a rack.

Jippa has a new favorite as of 15:39 on Mar 9, 2014

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

I forget which comedian it is but they have this great bit about pirates. They were obviously some of the worst people on the planet rapists/murderers/slave owners etc and we portray them as lovable rogues and have our kids dress up as them.

Do you think in 40 years our kids will dress up as suicide bombers (and no not ironic hipster college kids or prince harry).

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Istari posted:

It's David Mitchell.
No, seriously. David Mitchell's Soapbox did a bit about this.

e: Just watched it. It's about Vikings, not pirates. (Here for anyone who wants to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqEKYbh-LU).

The bit about pirates I remember now is sean lock on mock the week but I can't find it on youtube.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Well at least the emergency services are already there to deal with the train crash.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Non Serviam posted:

Chile has never had any sort of military conflict with England.

There is still time :cheers:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Caufman posted:

Only the pictures are required to be funny.

The jokes can remain as stale as the complaints.

From a series on toy army men returned from war with issues. I... can't quite understand what's with the belly rubbing head patting one.

Wife beating?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

The David Mitchell meme isn't funny, but David Mitchell himself is a very funny man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
loving hell those pictures really poo poo me up. I think I have a legitimate phobia of badly put up ladders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
There is some thing oddly specific about it though. I can watch videos of car accidents and other dangerous situations and it doesn't have the same reaction.

• Locked thread