Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009

I know it's Goatse, but can anyone explain to me what the heck that stuff is? It looks like deep-fried... something, and red onion in mayo.

I don't recognize a single foodstuff in that photo, and I'm confused :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009

This is awesome, but if PYF funny pictures turns into bookchat again I'm going to be very depressed. "Hey let me tell you about the cover of my hobbit book!"

Favela Flav has a new favorite as of 13:51 on Mar 26, 2013

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009

That horse looks like me on a fit-ball.. How come everyone can stand up on it but me? One day we'll both make it, horse, with all our clumsy appendages. :unsmith:

edit: Wait, that's not a semen collecting device? Please tell me it isn't.

Favela Flav has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Apr 18, 2013

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009

Manslaughter posted:

When I die I want to be stuck on a ball like that.

Never give up on your dreams :unsmith:

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
Here are my thoughts about condoms:

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/RjWl6.jpg linked for :nws: (language)

Favela Flav has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Oct 21, 2013

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
What's with all the weird probations for 'lovely posts' but not derails? Is GBS 1.0 back? :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

hahaha, some of them look dead and the rest like they'd want to be

There was a man in china last year who committed suicide because his wife wanted continue xmas shopping... He gave up and threw himself off a 4th or 5th floor balcony into a food court. edit: it might have been 2012.

\:v:/

At least to be fair, from memory, i think they were a good 9hrs into the trip..

Favela Flav has a new favorite as of 18:22 on Mar 9, 2014

• Locked thread