Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
We're blacker than black, blacker than a third generation Xerox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Wish I saw that before I signed the lease at Bad Decision Condominiums.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
"The Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer in the British Parliamentary system is the member of the Shadow Cabinet who is responsible for shadowing the Chancellor of the Exchequer"

Good thing they cleared that up.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

PJOmega posted:

I thought PAX was a 'booth babe free' zone?

It is unless you pay enough money.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

RCarr posted:

Not if it's a gay lotus.

Truly the most difficult yet most satisfying yoga position.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

I'm not 100% sure why but this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

It's just sound advice for the bigger birds. I know, at least around here, if you honk at a flock of turkeys instead of running they will mercilessly attack your car.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

The MSJ posted:

Yes, that is Paul Giamatti.

Dopey Russian gangster might work pretty well for the Rhino.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Odds are that dude at the front next to the officiant is the groom. It looks like the bride is being "given away" by two dads, or maybe dad and step dad, dad and grandad, etc...

Then I guess the funny part is that the groom couldn't be bothered to shave or stand up straight at his own wedding?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
They're old photos, I've seen that photo of Bella Vista burning for a few years now.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Captain Trips posted:

Do we really need a sign telling us to do something we do already?

If you're attending Michigan State, yeah you probably do.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

The Michael Stipe Racing Stripes?

R.P.M.?

Automatic-Transmission for the People?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Sure I can see his stripes, but how do I know he's clean?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

syscall girl posted:

"Y'all" gets too much hate for being southern and not enough respect for being useful.

Ahh, he's so adorable, he reminds me of the babe.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Command Ant posted:

The look of stern disapproval from the girl in the middle is hilarious.

There is nothing funnier than the sternly held belief of an older sibling that the parents are actively trying to torment and eventually kill the youngest.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Arbite posted:

No Warren G. Harding?

He truly does not get the respect he deserves. The man was constantly passing laws to maake food and workplaces safer. He truly was one of America's first regulators.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Why is George Ma-Harris performing on stage with Miley?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I'd be willing to bet that if the FDA wouldn't curb-stomp your rear end for it, you could probably sell tapeworm pills to people these days if you marketed it as an all natural weight loss cure.

There's supposedly two clinics, one in Mexico and one in the UK, that you can visit to have bovine tapeworms implanted as a weightloss cure. There's also plenty of websites with people gnashing their teeth at Obama because they can't buy them in America.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

TheBigAristotle posted:

I'm convinced that's Waldo Faldo in the background

It could very well be, I'm pretty sure the actor was in the Rock N Jock game for a year or two.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Hydrolith posted:

From the wording, you make it sound like someone is paying to have someone else's wang dragon-tattooed.

He chose the wrong party to pass out first.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Bored posted:

Puff the magic Dragon Penis Tattoo. It kind of annoys me that the first few sentences said the guy "turned gay" after his wife died.

:siren::nws:http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/interview-puff-the-magic-dragon-dink:nws::siren:

:nws: for picture of John showing off his "cock and balls". He says "cock and balls" a lot.

Did you expect any better from Vice?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

DrBouvenstein posted:

US and Canadian citys' sports teams' logos all mashes into one per city:

Some are cool (Flaming Sabertooth Skull for Tennessee? Or the Detroit Griffin? Hell yeah.)

Some seem to fit pretty well (NJ, Kansas City and Pittsburgh...the penguin in a pirate hat just works, and their similar color scheme for the teams finally works in their favor.)

Some are goofy, but not too bad (The Boston Celtic wearing the Patriot hat, the Bengal in the Reds uniform.)

And the rest are just clusterfucks of mishmashed logos don't go together and seem haphazardly slapped together (Cleveland, Arizona, Chicago.)

Seriously, look at Chicago. The Bears at first glance aren't even there, but then you see the Bull's nose-ring is their "C" logo. Then they just slap on some faethers, stick a white sock on the Bull's horn, and call it a day. No Cubs representation, it seems, and I don't know what that background logo is, other than the standard Maltese Cross used by fire departments.

I like that the Atlanta logo is a Falcon spinning Tasmanian Devil style with a tomahawk.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

swamp waste posted:

It's the clinical term for when a child is way behind on their developmental milestones. It's a description of literally what is going on, not of the underlying cause, which could be any number of things. So simmer down you fuckin' weiner.

AP reported that the daughter has autism and cerebral palsy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Istari posted:

I'm pretty sure using a mop is cheating. Unless he's enacting a sex act between him, another person, and the mop.

I don't like to slut shame but Buckethead Wendy is pretty filthy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Rolo posted:

I like the leprechaun in the top right.

I'm a little concerned about the swastika to the lower left of the leprechaun.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Hey Koschei, what you thinking 'bout?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Kajeesus posted:

It's Shetland. :ssh:

Oooo I know about that place, that's where ponies come from.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gyges posted:

Surely there are children's glasses frames that don't look so patently ridiculous. At least he'll be free of their hate come June.

I'm not good with children's ages, but he doesn't look old enough to be able to actually have a need for glasses.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

God drat, it's like a dog version of Ron loving Swanson.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That seems a rather narrow focus for a school.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Ak Gara posted:

I think the joke is that prayers don't work because God and Jesus are never there to listen.

Judging from the message below the phone I think the designers just don'tknow how iPhones work.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

t_violet posted:

Well I saw that but it's from a movie made in 1989 when he just did bit parts. It's not really a joke, just a cheesy bit part.

Whats kind of weird is that it must be one of the very first movies he was billed as Samuel L Jackson. Before and for a bunch of movies after it was just Sam Jackson, same as Cowboy Curtis is billed as Larry Fishburne.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

kinmik posted:

This reads like a creepypasta.

There was a lake here, it's gone now.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

dijon du jour posted:

The difference between FOX News and Professional Wrestling is that the people running Professional Wrestling realize what they're doing is almost completely made up.

Fox knows, they won a lawsuit in Florida with the defense that they were an entertainment network and under no obligation to tell the truth.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

KoldPT posted:

The Fraction-DeConnick kids have ENTIRELY different approaches to Santa Claus.

It's nice to see they've adopted their respective parent's attitudes so easily.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Vaginaface posted:

You misspelled Gilbert Gottfried.

Yeah, after the lab accident Jeff Goldblum can't help but be fly.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
At least now that Pekar is dead. :(

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

A new generation of Sharks have Feet is born.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

"You are one ugly mother fucker."

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

beato posted:

Good job this doesn't come in Giant sizes

My public education might be showing, but isn't 1.5 liters larger than 500ml?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

the jizz taxi posted:

I doubt people with medical BO problems would be helped by showering daily anyway since the stink is coming from the inside.

Worst campfire horror story ever.

• Locked thread