Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

graybook posted:

Including the water you think you're riding through.

I think this one is a tad subtle.. Is it a pun based on the name of that type of ship or something? Or is it super obvious and I am just dense?

vvvv Oh. I guess it's the latter then! I do enjoy a good pun, thanks :haw:

Meis has a new favorite as of 21:36 on Mar 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

And I came to this thread looking to be cheered up :smithicide:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Ema Nymton posted:

This picture of Ben Elton made me laugh hard. But how funny it is depends on how bright your display is.

Care to spoil it for those of us whose screens are apparently the wrong brightness?

e:f;b

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

dijon du jour posted:

:ssh: those two photos she's holding are a "before" and "after". :gonk:

Ah, so she's a contract killer and this is her portfolio. It is starting to make sense.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Toriori posted:

Why in the holy heck did this person not use their talents to make a Marge Simpson, the most obvious of banana sculptures!

More importantly, how did they not make a dick.

Come on, you were all thinking it :colbert:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Me and pretty much every other trans person I know do our absolute best to dissassociate ourselves with those kinds of people as much as possible. But they make it so hard.

In the past you couldn't tell people you're trans because you're scared they'll act bigoted. Nowdays you can't because you're scared they'll assume you're a crazy social justice warrior. That said, most of those tweets that aren't being ironic, are probably just people trying way too hard to be showing off how progressive they are..

Also they're really stupid because yeah it's a loving boy. I was a boy when I was born, too. That's nature. These people need to work on understanding context.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Brother Jonathan posted:

The mecha-whale picture was posted two pages ago. Why are you folks still discussing it?

:psyduck:

Mecha-whales are an important topic of discussion for goons

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

We dont really have a tragic picture thread do we?

I love how they actively avoid saying Slenderman, for fear of getting sued I guess, but it isn't trademarked (is it? Nobody went and did that?)

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

This is actually a really sad picture, because all of the attractions are unrequited :smith:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Seizureman posted:

What if they're all bi? For all we know we could be looking at a future foursome.

I like your optimism! Godspeed, LGBT 80's quad.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Knormal posted:

Two toilet paper rolls!? My immersion! Would not buy.

I guess they made a mistake, and the game was supposed to be entitled Beyond: Two Rolls.

:downsrim:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

futureproof posted:

Why does that woman have so many god drat moles on her stomach.

Because she was born with them. Some people have moles. This seems like a weird thing for you to post.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Oooo I know about that place, that's where ponies come from.

No, that's DeviantArt.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

xtal posted:

That was an actual question (slash reminder not to get banned) MR Funpolice police! I thought they were funny.

How did you manage to get into and out of kitty heaven with a camera!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Lovecraft was a total goon, though, that is probably why. A goon before goonkind existed. A protogoon.

• Locked thread