Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Orange_Lazarus posted:

Is it clear what they're shocked about?

Her hair's on fire, it's a bit hard to tell. e: f, b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Terminal Entropy posted:

Is this a Dees Illustration? :allears:

It has to be, someone just removed the watermark. A couple more of his corn related images:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Related:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Part of Everything posted:

The fly's expression is perfect.

In case anyone's wondering, this is from Three Word Phrase.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

PainterofCrap posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask what the hell they're doing to the horse.

Maybe it's supposed to be a commentary on the unnaturalness of the lithotomy position?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Nyyen posted:

This is a bird call. They are made of wood and the friction between the pieces makes high-pitched, bird-like noises. They aren't toys because your three year old with choke on the smaller part and they will get sued. Am I missing something?

The brand is Toysmith, and it says "this is not a toy" at the bottom.

Content:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Tears In A Vial posted:

Someone's gonna have to explain this to me.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Yep.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I tried to find a funny ad, but instead I found this and now I'm scared.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Rids! posted:

You don't put anal beads in your wine? Homophobe.

I think it was more the whole "only a lady man sits like that" thing. The bit where someone was dictating how women should sit was also kinda weird.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Hmm.

Yep, red text checks out.

Content:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Jippa posted:

Is this real or from tv/film?

It's from Idiocracy.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Isn't this the picture that made him go all crazy about changing his appearance so he wouldn't look like his dad when he got older?

Portals has a new favorite as of 02:30 on Feb 26, 2014

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

That sounds like a cutesy term for a scab.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

Walking Simulator? Also I read that Goat Simulator is coming out on Steam.

"Walking simulator" is a negative term used to describe games in which you don't shoot things and just move forward and explore, such as Gone Home, Dear Esther, and The Stanley Parable.

Also the funniest thing about that tabloid page to me is the anti-vax stuff at the top.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Jezrael posted:

Okay, so what's Cis, and should I care?

It's just a shorter way of saying "not trans", sort of an analogue to straight versus gay. It's not meant to be derogatory, even if tumblr idiots are using it that way.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Captain Trips posted:

Doesn't the target group have to be offended by a word for it to be considered a slur? It's like cracker. No white person has ever been offended by being called a cracker.

Exactly, it's not a slur. The people who are using it as a slur are shooting their own acceptance movement in the foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pharmaskittle posted:

I've never had a durian, but one description I heard from some food writer or someone always stuck with me: "it's like eating a custard while sitting in a sewer"

This is pretty much accurate, it has a nice texture and sweetness but it smells like rotting garbage. It's not worth the effort when you can make actual custard pretty easily.

• Locked thread