Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

veedubfreak posted:

Wait, isn't that also the fat guy who stole Peewee's bike?
Couldn't be, I heard he was setting up his birthday train set all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 U.S. Olympic Missed Connections team

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

karl fungus posted:

Saw this on D&D, it's great:

I loving lost it at "Lidz" in quotation marks.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sadly the "No More Hesitation" line of target sheets seems to have been discontinued so I guess everyone will miss out the chance to desensitize themselves to scenarios where they need to shoot pregnant women, elderly snuggy-wearing women in kitchens or young mothers holding a child's hand in a playground.

Don't worry, there's still the fabulous line of "School Targets":

"Male teenager with hostage in school setting"

"Female schoolgirl with hostage"

"Student in school hallway with pipebomb"

Also included in this category of targets is the PINK MIST TECH REACTIVE BLOOD PACK, because it is totally necessary and well-adjusted and sensible to have your photos of teenagers expel "1 - 5 splattering shots per packet", "depending on shot placement":

• Locked thread