Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Eggsactly. Most of the ones in the US come out white. Some people do some kind of weirdo genetics thing that produces several different color eggs for 'naturally colored' easter baskets. Someone in PI was doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Jonny Retro posted:

I know this was a few pages ago, but there's nothing that prevents a plastic surgeon from practicing both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Quite a few do both.

You can pay for a lot of cleft pallets with one really good boob job.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
As obnoxious as Geese are, I'd rather deal with them than stupid rear end in a top hat Turkeys.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

MagnumLode posted:

I think they take the sample from your body, not your head.

So the actions of a crazy person afraid of a drug test weren't entirely sound?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

haveblue posted:

You can't do it to an existing cat, and it will cost tens of thousands of dollars, but yep, it's been done.

Is it hereditary then, or does it caost more because it's a cat? I could swear I saw a lab supply company that sold glow in the dark mice for only a couple dollars each.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
It could still be a not-new or unfancy electric stove. Mine is 10-15 years old and the timer on it seems to be spring driven. The only indication I would have that it's unplugged is that it didn't get hot when I turned it on. I can't even say for sure that that would be the first thing I'd check while troubleshooting it, but I'd like to think I would notice when I pulled it away from the wall.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

peepoogenderparts posted:

Speaking of sexual devices, am I the only one who saw the drawing on the sign that looks like an anal sex machine?

Anything looks like an anal sex machine if you want it to.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
A higher bar has never been set.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Len posted:

My Mr. State public schooling taught me that entire area is "The U.K."

Yeah. Except for the part that is Ireland, and the other part that is the other Ireland.

Seriously man, you can't just draw a bunch of lines over a map of Grand Briton and expect it to mean anything.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

RatHat posted:

That image is made less amusing when you realize that the owner was probably killed.

Nintendo Power had a blurb about it when it happened. The owner sent in the original pictures (complete with damaged but functional screen) and was eventually given a replacement.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
The main thing I remember about that rag was a story about some sex-crazed sea turtle that was raping vacationers in Hawaii or something. This was in the 90's sometime.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Snowy posted:

I had no idea there were areas where $2 bills were common

Basically anywhere with a dog track nearby.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Would be decadent American excess, tovarishch.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

RagingBoner posted:

It also has a very very low melting point and an unreal static charge, so it is essentially impossible to clean off of anything.

So a bunch of cats and balloons are all you need to clean up the mess!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Do you need help? Is the cat holding you hostage? If it's watching you and you can't respond openly post a funny picture of a monkey for "Send police now" or a funny picture of an elephant for "Too dangerous, bide time until later"

:(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
No, because that guy is clearly touching a girl.

• Locked thread