Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Brother Jonathan posted:

I picture a bunch of confused factory workers in China.

If they weren't confused by Homer Simpson dolls and Nightmare Before Christmas Happy Meal toys, then not much will faze them by now.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Nostrum posted:

Reminds me of

:psyduck: it's like...roadkill. Like she was sorta just laying in the road and...got flattened? :flaccid:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

TShields posted:

Yeah, those switches must do SOMETHING.

Not quite as strange of as that, but the house I rent has this.. thing.

It ticks softly like an egg timer constantly. There's no way to stop it. The bar at the top right turns on our exterior flood lights, that's all I know. I assume it's some sort of timer for the outside lights, but I don't have the slightest clue how it's intended to function. Our landlords don't have any idea either.

It's missing little red & green nubs that slide into those grooves to set the time.

I may have some :getin:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Trig Discipline posted:

Did you never play Riven? Clearly you just haven't found the right combination of switch settings to open up the secret passageway. The secret is probably on one of those videotapes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57572445/deadly-sinkhole-revealed-under-fla-home/

Content:

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 16:17 on Mar 30, 2013

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

ante posted:

Together we can build a sandwich

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

They have made some menu changes at my local Asian buffet recently...

Mmmmm yeah, that's it! Dig in!

At lease they didn't mess with the sushi.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I have one that is a one-armed bandit...it mounts on top of a bottle, with a sump tube. If you hit a jackpot, it pumps out a shot.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Unfortunate song scrolling.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

More God-knows-what in West Philadelphia.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

semiavrage posted:

These are along the El between 40th street and 69th street, and they are awesome. You need to see the other ones for it to make sense. You're meant to look at them from the train.

Snowy posted:

That's part of a series by graffiti/street/sign painting/gallery artist ESPO. I think that's one of his love letter things. He also did some great stuff in Coney Island and a mural project in Belfast.

Well, poo poo. Now I have to go back & shoot the series.

That took way longer than it should have. I'm wondering where her legs went...then, whoa.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Jun 3, 2013

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

drat look what just showed up in mt e-mail today!

quote:

I am Mr.Gogoh Smith,a director in the project and planning committee of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), I head a seven man Tenders Board Committee in charge of contract award committee and Payment approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of Multinationals in the oil industry in favour of the (NNPC) among which were;

1)The expansion of Pipeline network within Nigeria for crude oil and downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation -US$2 Billion.

2)Contract for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of various Refineries in the country.

3)The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product (Depots)-US$94 Million.

The original value of of these contracts were deliberately over invoiced in the sum of Sixty Five million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars US65,500,000.00) which has recently been approved and now ready to be transferred. However the companies that actually executed the aforementioned contract have been fully paid and the projects officially commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount into your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants.By the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws)we are prohibited from opening or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Sequel to that, we wish to have the bellow listed information from you to enhance smooth and quick conclusion of this profitable business.

1) Your full name and address
2) Your company's name and address.
3) Your private telephone and fax numbers.
4) The name and address of your Bank for the transfer of the fund
5) Your account number/Swift code and Routing number.
6) Copy of your Identification (International passport/Drivers license)

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed among ourselves to offer you 15% of the transferred sum, 5% shall be set aside for any incidental expenses during the course of this transaction, you will then be mandated to revert the balance to us in due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Best Regards.

Mr.Gogoh Smith
(Director P.P.C) NNPC.
Private Line:+234-816-3955488

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

...To the best little whorehouse in Hokkaido!

content:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pseudohog posted:

This one always seems to be on special offer at the shops near me - they must have bought far too much of it and are desperate to get rid of it! Shame that even at 50p a can it's not worth it.

I see this and raise you...

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

xxEightxx posted:

That's an R.O.U.S.

Nonsense! I doubt they really exist!

Roman stonecutter graffiti, 2-BC, outside of Basel, Switzerland.

Some things never change.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Gann Jerrod posted:

He's from a action figure line that was just kickstarted comprised of battle birds.

Man, this would syngergise well with Klaivu's graphic novel:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3424156&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

And More posted:

Well, if we're going down that road, there is also this German artist who has created lovely paintings of Hitler and Otto von Bismarck painted with poo poo.
Hitler
Bismarck

Here is an educational article about his follow-up project: Semen paintings

And this is what it looks like: link

A seminal work.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh. Oh my god. I followed the site link in the corner of the image out of curiosity and there's animated shorts :magical:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgyPNnQ5fqU

That doesn't hold a candle to JetSnail, and that one's only twelve seconds long.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ak Gara posted:

They tied the front legs up but those back legs are in prime kick-you-in-the-face position. :ohdear:

I'm almost afraid to ask what the hell they're doing to the horse.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Portals posted:

Maybe it's supposed to be a commentary on the unnaturalness of the lithotomy position?

Perhaps, but when you search "horse surgery" some of the positions are drat...

This one looks fairly comfortable compared to what came up. I assumed castration, but as noted, I don't think they do that under general, and not on critters that old.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

At the Jersey shore in the 1970s they had one channel that showed, 24/7, a thermometer, a barometer, and a moisture meter stuck on a featureless wall.

I can't even remember if they bothered with music.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

This explains a lot about about South Jersey.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

SynthOrange posted:

What're those on the shelves? Rocks?

Appears to be scale (built, plastic) models of various military vehicles. Along with a couple of locomotives.

Content:

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 04:35 on Oct 9, 2013

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DrBouvenstein posted:

With pulp? Ugh, gross.

Well, it's only available for a week :v:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Say Nothing posted:

Make up your own pun.

Cave 'o' Wonders, here I come!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Lap-Lem posted:

I can only assume you are referring to a hunter not wearing blaze orange. And no, you only wear blaze orange during rifle hunting season. Bow hunting is much different. They also occur at different times in the year. So if anyone was walking around drunk on a case of Pabst with a gun shooting anything that moved while he was up there, they are poaching as well as breaking a dozen other laws.

For the record it isn't really dangerous, because you cannot really just walk around with a loaded bow shooting an arrow at anything you see. You have to climb up a tree for elevation and sit there and wait. Your target has to be closer then with a rifle, it takes you a lot longer to load and fire, and requires enough skill that it can be safely assumed you are aware of the dangers of the sport.

For the record, I do not hunt. But I know some archers who used to hunt, so I know the rules or bow hunting vs rifle hunting.

My cousin just returned from six days of bowhunting in Montana, for elk. He saw hundreds, but none in the size he felt right about to shoot, when they were close enough to shoot. He returned home, empty-handed, but happy.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ok. As someone who's never done acid, this makes me feel trippy.

Content:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

She just wandered into the frame.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bewilderment posted:

Oh yeah. I meant that Black Dog was dumb adult stuff and the occasional tasteful treatment of mature subject matter, not that it was only the latter.

I'd never leave the house.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Aleph Null posted:

Condoms and prostitutes.

Note: better avoid the Russian condoms...

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Deteriorata posted:

:ssh: It's a statue

drat we had a guy die of exposure at the end of my street 12-years ago. He was dressed the same, was laying in a snowdrift in front of a parked car, and his skin was bright orange due to the cold. He was a Section 8 resident of the nearby motel, apparently in a low-sugar fog, and laid down to sleep. It was 11-degrees F out.

Content:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

We did it better in the "Mechs In Art" photoshop thread a few years back

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

What about the crucifix imbedded under his her :shrug: skin?

(edit) and he's in Klingon makeup?

GAA

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hummingbirds posted:

Every time I've seen that picture I just chuckled to myself at the words but drat, that woman has one very long arm, huh?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

BANME.sh posted:

It's probably a joke :ssh:

B-b-but...it's German!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

mng posted:

LOL WHICH IS WHAT

Adbot