Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Ahh it's one of those trendy new fart solos.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

Not sure where else to put this, so I'm putting it here:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/2nZELNj.jpg :nws: (Real Doll girly bits)

I want one of those to use as a bottle cork and/or pouring spout.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

MaliciousOnion posted:

Went to the museum today and recognised this guy

There's a museum just for Star Trek Voyager?

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

kalvick posted:

Here are some people who are trying to pretend they are rich but they don't even have money to eat at the country club. You can tell its a parody because there are no Lamborghini Venenos in the picture.

You just don't understand, Kalvick! The Burger King is real and he's filthy rich!

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

AlphaDog posted:

Ferrets aren't rodents.

Rodents aren't this stylish

http://dailyferret.com/ferrets-wearing-clothes/

-Has a neckbeard and beady eyes.
-Wears a fedora.
-Smug as gently caress.
-Is a furry.
-Probably an atheist.

I'm sorry man but I think your pet is a redditor. :(

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

youareoffthehook posted:

I know this was on the last page but, holy crap that's my friend's cake! It was AWESOME. He's actually a goon, too.

Do you have more photos? I wanna see people eating a rib cake.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

My horse head mask came in the mail today, and the first thing my roommate says when I put it on was "got a pretty good looking Amy Winehouse cosplay going there!"

I like making fun of Amy Winehouse as much as the next guy, but at this point it's just beating a dead horse.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Krinkle posted:

Is that person cosplaying as purple tentacle?

I thought it was one of those Mahna Mahna backup singers all grown up:

Here's what happened to Mahna Mahna himself:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

The Ape of Naples posted:

I assumed bagel meant 'zero'.

Doughy and tasteless and created in a cruel, caustic environment, the bagel is both literally and figuratively empty inside. Personified by its hole alone, it offers nothing to society except a languid and impotent place where you can spread your creamy gunk before putting the bagel out of its misery. It is the worst insult.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
Why does it say that the soda is "likes old school!"? Is the label narrated by Skwisgaar Skwigelf?

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Small Frozen Thing posted:

It's kind of amusing how the only animals in Australia who are less nasty than anywhere else are the mammals.

Have you never heard of a loving platypus? Those assholes are mammals with venom spurs in their paws. It's like they were blackmailing God back in Genesis and said "I want to be a mammal, but I also want to be a loving snake. But don't put the venom in my mouth because that's idiotic; I want that poo poo in goddamn ice picks attached to my feet so I can just stab at people. And give me electrolocation. And there's no way I want to deal with squirmy births, so let me lay eggs. gently caress it, throw in some of those fancy fish eyes too."

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

No, it's just a model from Ukraine who has really huge weird eyes.

http://englishrussia.com/2012/10/22/unusual-ukrainian-model/

Those STALKER cosplayers really take that poo poo seriously.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Burning Mustache posted:

Aldi in Austria.
"Hofer" is a pretty common surname in Austria and apparently they decided that it would sound more familiar and more pleasant here than "Aldi", so they just re-named it.

He just gave you a nice setup of "What's a Hofer?" and you wasted it, man. You completely missed it. That opportunity is gone forever.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Ishamael posted:

Why does the wedding ring have to be mentioned 20 times every time goatse is shown or discussed? Is there some unwritten rule that someone has to say something about the ring every time it is brought up on the forums?

You don't understand because you are either uncultured, unloved, or both. The timeless tradition of a wedding ring thematically fits with the gaping ring of flesh. The gold of the ring and its cold and heavy yellow metal stands in contrast to the red and brown muscular softness. One ring is organic and fleeting, the other will survive unchanged until the earth gets consumed by the sun's expansion into a goatse-like red giant, which will stop its powerful explosion only just short of the rings of Saturn.

We possess few natural rings on our bodies. Mouths, nostrils, ears, eyes--these rings are not private. You share your mouth with others every time you speak. You hide your eyes from nobody. But the ring that dear Goatse displays is personal. It is normally guarded from the public by two layers of clothing and protected by two mounds of butt flesh. He is telling his betrothed, "This ring is for you, alone." Not even Goatse can see his own anal ring directly. This hole that he has spent months and years forging into size, this lord of the rings, can neither be fully enjoyed nor beholded by its own creator. It is a sculpture formed by a blind artist. It is the purest and most private of gifts.

And yet it is a gift box with nothing inside. It is a lock in need of a key. That is because, like a wedding ring, the act of using the circle, filling it with flesh and a promise, is the present. Goatse enlarged his anal annum, his red rectal ring, only to receive the love of his beloved. As the two rings are shown to touch in the image, one ring pulling against the other, the symbolism is revealed and its effects are multiplied.

That is why we goons, who are romantics at heart, naturally seek deeper meanings within the depths of Goatse. To us, excluding the wedding ring from a Goatse image is almost as much an offense as removing the anal ring. Yin, after all, is nothing without Yang.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Palpek posted:

Yes, you blow that too.

That's just the hundred acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Does highway office furniture differ from normal office furniture somehow? I hope so because I would like to buy a desk made for high speeds.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

If you say his name three times in a row, Beetledouche comes!

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Here's one that's easier to read:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

Uhhh...to get this thread back on track, have a picture of a For Sale sign about chicks I saw at the fair tonight:

Why do I have to buy 6? Am I giving each chick a beer?

Meanwhile, at Burning Man:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

pageerror404 posted:

Looks shopped... The back of that shoe doesn't match with the front.

So the shot of a croc eating Crocs is a crock? Crap.

Evilreaver posted:

Are you saying that picture is a crock?

Edit: Oh gently caress you. :mad:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
Crocs are tough, man:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Coffee And Pie posted:

Seen in NYC a few years ago, it got covered by a bunch of news sites. I think it's racist?

How do you "Obama fry" something? I want to make Obama fried chicken fried steak gravy chicken Bisquick biscuits.

Obviously, it's biscuits and gravy, but the gravy is made from chicken fried steak, the biscuits are Bisquick chicken broth biscuits, and I'm not sure how Obama fits into the recipe.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Drone_Fragger posted:

I guess maybe it's just me who likes to be able to read this thread in my lunch break without people asking me why i'm staring at pictures of things which look like dicks. My apologies.

I found a thing:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

front wing flexing posted:

Is that a dispensary? And maybe the low door knob is for ADA reasons?

A door demon fondling himself while wearing high heels and a pope hat is exactly what you need in a pot dispensary.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
No, it's obviously a cool dog licking a monkey's back.

Obviously.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

PepeSilvia posted:

It's a Nathan For You bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_deCOd1HU

e: Abso Lutely produces Nathan For You.

Haha. There's already Dumb Starbucks bootleg t-shirts, hats, and poo poo on ebay.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

Travic posted:

Ignore the demon cow in the back.

:v:

Believe it or not it's a cow "toy" They're placed in farms for the cows to rub up against and play with.

It looks kinda like Crow's country cousin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noni
Jul 8, 2003

mrkillboy posted:

Here's another angle. If anything they went above and beyond their request for a simple ramp.

Also apparently it cost seventy five thousand pounds, takes up the entire front yard and youths have been using it for skateboarding.

With just 100 bucks worth of hot wheel tracks, any kid that lives there could become the coolest kid in the neighborhood.

• Locked thread