Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
I was taking my son for a walk in his stroller at the park when we were attacked by geese. Without provocation one of them went straight for my son and I kicked it hard enough that it smacked into a hot dog stand and broke its wing. I'm a bleeding heart idiot, so I bundled it in a blanket football style and walked half a mile to the nearest vet to get it help, it bit me four times along the way. Once he was secure and Wildlife Rescue people were on their way, I started back to the park. When I got there we were attacked again, so I kicked another goose. That one didn't get help, bitch should have paid loving attention.

gently caress a goose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
I know a lady down the street whose family did that to her all the time. One day they all sat down to dinner and she served them each a 5x7 glossy of the dinner she made only for herself. Then she sat down and ate it in front of them. They didn't do that anymore after that (but she will never stop telling neighbors the story.)

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Mom orders a cake for her graduate, and gets more than she bargained for

For those who don't want to read the story, the mom ordered a cake with her kid's picture on, and requested that they "draw a cap on her head" well...

But it's okay, apparently they are not even slightly upset by it, and took it as an amazing joke opportunity.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

I prefer Pepper, M.D. Personally.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Polo-Rican posted:

Did you make this or find this?? That's my cat!

Specifically, it's Emilio (Business Cat), right?

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

mrkillboy posted:

Just in time for Easter!

I would eat the poo poo out of these.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Geokinesis posted:

Did you see their christmas ones?

WHY THE gently caress did I move back to the US? I'm so sad now.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Having the celery in it makes it MORE nude.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
I love Durian, especially Durian coconut candy. I will defend Durian to my dying day. When an Asian grocery store popped up near my house and I got a big bag of the candy, the salesperson (who is my neighbor) insisted i would hate it and they'd only put it on the shelf to prank unsuspecting hipsters. Now when I go in she keeps getting me to try other Durian things. The soda was the only one I despised.

That being said, it tastes like candied onions and the burps taste like roadkill farts. But I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Sheldon Cooper was David Mitchell all along?

• Locked thread