Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Not surprised to see UEA's rugby team's initiation mentioned in that article. I knew a guy several years back who went through that initiation, he was so excited about it before hand and so utterly hollowed out after. I seem to recall he mentioned beng made to drink piss and vomit all mixed up with manky pond water. loving stupid if you ask me, I'm glad they banned it in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Brother Jonathan posted:

And here is Prince Charles from the Louis Tussauds House of Wax:

Louis Tussards is near me. Creepier than the claustrophobic house of wax is the 'murder dungeon' you're funnelled into after your tour. It's this guy's cellar made up with various reject waxwork figures re-enacting histories most gruesome murders and horror scenes. Even weirder is after that you're forced to exit into this Silent Hill-esque penny arcade where every penny machine is pre 1960's or something. It was deserted and had this creepy as gently caress music playing.

Prepare to poo poo yourself with fear, this is a scene from the exorcism.

I went a while back, I hear its closed down now. A loving tragedy if you ask me! Norfolk's greatest attraction by far.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I want to have been in on the meeting where this teapot design was pitched.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Phlegmish posted:

They knew perfectly well that people like us would trip over themselves to ironically buy it.

Well I found this in my local garden centre so SA-Mart here I come!

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I used to read those trashy women's magazine a few years ago, mostly Chat and Take a Break, but gave them up as they started to become seriously obsessed with running stories about horrific rapes, murders and sex crimes against children. The articles are written in an weirdly infantile, sing-songy first person voice that glorified in describing the minute details of how it feels to be raped and stabbed. If you've ever read a misery memoir it's like that, but the prose is more like something from a Postman Pat book. The target audience for these magazines is middle aged mumsy types and grannies, the letters page is nothing but 'here is a photo of my gorgeous grandson' or 'here is a piccy my cat Splotch reading Chat! Silly kitty heheh.'

It's worth picking one up and having a read, if only to experience the strangeness of filling in piss easy arrow word puzzles and funny cat pictures as you read about raped babies.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Heather Mason is really into protein shakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

CJacobs posted:

I need to know where to get one of these. Please help me.

From what I gather this guy made it for a client, with the body from a Twilight doll and the legs from a a WWE wrestling figure. You may be able to have one after all! :)
http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=54676

• Locked thread