Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

ilysespieces posted:

I learned that lesson well when I was ~6 and was eating a PB&J sandwich in the park with my brother and a goose strolled right up to me, took the sandwich from my hand and bit my finger a couple of times for good measure.
Geese are the worst and I would love to punch that loving poop machine now.

poo poo, new page.

:nws:[Probably old] Content:nws:

NWS for part of some dude's dick.

Years ago my sister was at a park with her two small kids when a goose went after them, trying to peck at here infant son. Se grabbed her small son under here arm and tried to flee, pushing the stroller with one arm and kicking at the goose. As she gets close to the parking lot these two guys run over and fight off the goose.

They then go over to her to make sure they are all ok and then one of them offers to go get a gun out of his car and kill the goose "you know mam, for vengeance". My sister declined their offer.

I guess southern womanhood needs constant protection from horny foreigners after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

twosideddice posted:

Fixed that for you :britain:

As soon as the first Lend-lease shipment arrived you guys lost control of the English language.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Radio! posted:

If you like goats (and sheeps) have I got a thread for you!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543002&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Here is an unrelated goat.

TFR also has a pretty good goat thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3384111&perpage=40&pagenumber=25

The goat action starts around page 2 or 3.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

mfcrocker posted:

Some people think the social justice crew are hilarious even when most of them are talking sense. gently caress, Elio Iannacci is a well-respected (if not fluffy) journalist.

People think we shouldn't be imposing poo poo on 1-day-old babies! What a lark!

Yes, issues that effect a very very tiny minority of people should be universally catered to.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Meis posted:

Me and pretty much every other trans person I know do our absolute best to dissassociate ourselves with those kinds of people as much as possible. But they make it so hard.

In the past you couldn't tell people you're trans because you're scared they'll act bigoted. Nowdays you can't because you're scared they'll assume you're a crazy social justice warrior. That said, most of those tweets that aren't being ironic, are probably just people trying way too hard to be showing off how progressive they are..

Also they're really stupid because yeah it's a loving boy. I was a boy when I was born, too. That's nature. These people need to work on understanding context.

Thank you for being normal. My first trans friend was a downstairs neighbor whom was my occasional weed smoking buddy because her girlfriend didn't like her smoking in the house. One day she came up to smoke and was like "I am going to start becoming a man, can you call me "Chris" from now on?" I was like yeah and then we smoked pot and I told him his girlfriend had a great rear end and he threw a bottle cap and hit me square in the forehead and it was pretty funny.

This deer isn't going to be oppressed.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Shifty Nipples posted:

Public transportation is for the public, not all of their worldly loving possessions.

You should check out my tumbler:

https://womenwithhugeasspurses.tumblr.com/

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Maytag posted:

Shut up dorks you talk too loving much and you're boring as poo poo.

Hope this pic isn't huge can't really tell with an app and I can't seem to get the link right

That dog is so loving pissed at some bullshit double standards going on here.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

IUG posted:

It belongs in a museum!

This one might:

Construction site portajohn, Southern MD, 2009

I would love to know what the gently caress this thing means.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

kinmik posted:

I can only imagine the sound it made as it peeled away from the building.

God that would be so satisfying to peel the rest of that off with like a backhoe or so something.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

I also cant figure out what a "Zhills Tuxedo" is but I apparently bought it and have now submitted it for expenses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I think the funny is supposed to be the fresh bronies delivered daily.

Yes, but I am glad to have the mystery solved! I cannot account for the brony thing other then maybe they left the register unattended and someone changed it? An unattended ATM in Chinatown is how I got my eternal phone homescreen:

• Locked thread