Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Gorilla Salad posted:

When you're a little kid, everything is free :shrug:

Not when you buy your own toys... which is kind of the point he was making.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

I've never been to England so this is all I know about British police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwYxkZ9jTvk

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Old James posted:

I hope he washed his hands.

Yeah... definitely don't want raw dough up your gaping anus.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

KoRMaK posted:

Yea but also the X.

The X axis was already labeled...

And honestly, it didn't take much deduction to take a guess at what the Y axis represented.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty
A much better analogy than hurricanes is heatstroke deaths. Somehow people in the north manage to up and die just from a little heat wave. "No A/C" is equivalent to "No snow plows/salt trucks".

Since that's not funny, here's a cat eating watermelon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty
I went from ____ (blowing some dudes in an alley) to ____ (dying) thanks to ____ (AIDs).

Almost didn't win because the group I was playing with liked OMG SO RANDOM type answers more.

• Locked thread