Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

youareoffthehook posted:

He's actually a goon, too.

You don't say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Centzon Totochtin posted:

This is amazing and I have to wonder if the staff did that intentionally or if the Bort shot glasses were really that popular.

Are you talking about me? My name is also Bort.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Just so we're all on the same page, it's a Simpsons reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92S5eZ0StQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vihYeWip4g

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's ironic, so you can all stop getting indignant.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Why you sleepin on Squirrel Girl son?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The German version of Beauty and the Beast is weird as hell.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BaconAndBullets posted:

I believe in this in the vast majority of cases. The exception is fine dining, the plating of the food can be art in of itself and worth taking a picture of. Anyways funny picture time.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You'd think the big PURINA logo would tip some people off.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

RandomFerret posted:

What's the carb count like?

No sugar added!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Effingham posted:

And? Dude, you can't end the story THERE.

He ate it, it was gross, they laughed at him, the end.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Glottis posted:

I don't understand why people freak out about the idea of eating dog food. It's just very bland tasting compared to what we are used to.

It's gross and it's made from circus animal meat?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

morcant posted:

Things like this also exist:

Once, a friend bought it and tried it. He said it tasted like watered down peanut butter. They also had other flavors, but I haven't seen them recently, so I guess there wasn't a market for bottled dog water? :shrug:

This water is .01% not wet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Wanna know how I got these scars?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FishBulb posted:

Ive driven by that a bunch of times in KC, it has to be intentional because the name Clint was verboten in comics for a long time just because of that reason.

Hawkeye?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Kikka posted:

What the gently caress is the point of getting a huge snake as a pet. It doesn't have capability to understand or have affection beyond "warm" and "food". It's a slightly interactive very long muscle.

I had a snake when I was a kid. It was cool to feed mice to and look at. It's also cool to hold a snake because they feel weird.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Angelina Jolie?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He hosed kids.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hydrolith posted:

:psyduck: Mario accidentally caused 9/11? Is that what this is saying?

Yeah sure, "accidentally". Open your eyes man.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

dijon du jour posted:

You know, I like this idea. Let's take it even further and make it so that every English word can also mean the opposite of what the word means. It'll be like one big prank on everyone trying to learn English as a second language. :laugh: (I mean, even more so than English already is)

Bad. Dope. Cool. Hot.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sad lions posted:

Difference is that the people saying those things weren't completely oblivious to the other meaning.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

cheerfullydrab posted:

I'm sorry to continue this, but is there really a problem with saying "you all"? Not y'all, "you all"? As in the sentence, "That decision would be up to you all."

Say y'all, like these fokes:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lay off Joffery jerks!
https://vine.co/v/hazrdLdgZpm

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

S...sandy Duncan-chan :sweatdrop:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

Eh, the last time this guy showed up, someone mentioned that he intentionally does not work out the other arm, so he stays in a lower bracket. So, he is kind of a douche, if so.
"Why bother training, and working out to be competitive with the real guys when I can just game the system and stay where I have a huge advantage."

Ha! IRL twinking.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Someone posted a bunch of those on imgur the other day:

There are some others but TRIGGER WARNING they photoshopped the Troll Faced Meme on some of them so if you look for them you might see a meme.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

The UK's national food is eggs?

Nothing easier to boil.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Kruller posted:

Their owner is a complete and utter prick at all times to everyone, in addition to everything else. There is a hole in the roof of their domed stadium so "God can watch his team play."

Whereas the Redskins owner is a good as hell guy.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I agree they are very lifelike but you may be surprised to learn that they are all dolls.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Not to side with the doll fuckers but I think it's more a matter of transportation convenience than a fetish. Just the one fetish there, thank you!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Germans are fanatics about fecal inspection.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shai-Hulud posted:

This again.
As a German I can confirm that the only time I saw one of those toilets (and a bidet coincidentally) was at my grandparents house which was built in like the fifties and never got renovated since.
So yeah. We moved past our desire to inspect our poo poo.

The other stereotype that I believe about Germans is that they always lie!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Captain Trips posted:

I just found out recently that there are some places in Europe where you can't flush the toilet paper, so there's a trash can full of lovely paper next to every toilet.

:barf:

Greece and a bunch of Latin America as well. It's lovely plumbing that can't handle the TP.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

So this year, the Olympics are being held in a dystopian future. That's fun.

Shaun White pulled out of the slopestyle event because apparently the course is some sort of twisted snowboarder murder machine.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jeoh posted:

This image of a bird getting crushed by a police van sure had me in stitches!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Konar posted:

it's amazing how much better he looks bearded

The thoughts of a million nerds before they grow some scraggly moustacheless ginger neckbeard.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is this guy a fraud or something? I don't know anything about the medals and ribbons he has. But he looks too young to have accumulated all that.

Yeah that's Audie loving Murphy there bud.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hey, big ups to him for not wearing a solid red tie.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is Tesco British Target?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

Too bad none of them is holding a banana peel or turtle shell.

This is teaching a bad lesson about the nature of adulthood to the actual child on the right.

• Locked thread